First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Exchange OWA 2003
I currently have a set of servers that work with OWA. I have added an additional server to this group, and any mailbox that I put on this server, does not authenticate when using OWA. I am able to logon to the OWA using the backend server name, but when using the front end server, I am challenged three times an... 28 Jun 2010 17:17
F/B replication help.
Hi all, We need to share Public folder and FreeBuy info between two exchange organizations. (one forest A has exchange 2003 and another forest B has exchange 2007) I use the inter-organization replication tool http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee307369(EXCHG.80).aspx The public folder works be... 28 Jun 2010 20:35
Sending HTML format from Exchange 2007
I am looking for a way to force all messages sent from exchange to go out in an HTML format. We are adding some branding info to outgoing email and it needs to be in HTML format. There are several clients using exchange, so the only logical place to manage things is on the server. Looks like any way to do this... 2 Jul 2010 17:58
Returned Mail
Howsit Guys, I am running Kerio Mail server 6.1.1 and are having problems with all outgoing mail: MWEB is my hosting my mail spool and am using a telkom ADSL line to breakthrough to the internet.I recieve the following error message when attempting to send mail. <xxxxx(a)domain.co.za> (smtp.saix.net: 554 5.7.1 <... 28 Jun 2010 19:29
Can't update private meeting on room resource
I have a room resource that everyone has author access to. One of the users keeps marking the meetings as Private. When he needs to change something on the appointment, it shows the following messages: One or more recipients in this item were not usable. You need to recreate this address. You don't have appr... 28 Jun 2010 11:44
Exch2007: Server-side mailbox rules still run with account di
What if you set the send/receive mail settings to zero on the users profile, would that prevent emails from being forwarded via a rule? "Rich Matheisen [MVP]" wrote: On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:16:08 -0700 (PDT), Peter Venkman <pauldi(a)iona.com> wrote: It looks like this may be alarming be an alarming fl... 28 Jun 2010 17:17
Stop Users from creating pst
We have a w2k3 domain and exchange server. Is there a way in exchange 2k3 to prevent users from creating pst on there desktop? Thanks in advance ... 28 Jun 2010 11:44
Can't relay from subnet (Exchange 2007)
Hello, It seems all our server subnets can rely to our Exchange 2007 servers except for one subnet. I've checked the receive connectors and it all looks good in there and the anti-spam tab were the IP Allow list is too. There is no firewall between the the Exchange servers and this subnet as I thought a po... 29 Jun 2010 19:38
lost mailbox rights
I have a user on an Exchange 2003 mailbox server that has somehow lost rights to his mailbox. He can only access it when he is made a domain admin, yikes...! Any thought on how to fix this problem...? Thanks, Tom... ... 28 Jun 2010 09:31
Cross Forest Trust
Good morning. We have 2 forests, one with exchange 2003 (forest A) and one with exchange 2007 (forest B), we have a 2 way trust setup between both forests. My question is, why when I open the address book in outlook using an account in forest B, do I see the GAL in forest A? Cheers, Dylan. ... 28 Jun 2010 07:20