First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Quick question
I am looking into getting Exchange 2010 for our company. We currently have a 3rd party host our email. our domain is currently 2003 32 bit. Will that be a problem for Exchange 2010? ... 23 Jun 2010 17:19
howto test new edge
I added new edge on a dmz to test new antispam software. this is a new EDGE in a working enviroment with exchange 2007 sp1 and edge. I'm ready to configure Edge Synchronization. Before I synchronize, I need to understant how to test this new edge, so I want to switch on this new, to send/receive few messages, if... 1 Jul 2010 09:59
ipsec.vbs
Hi all, is possible to use ipsec.vbs to export ip enabled to connect to the imap4 virtual server on exchange ? if not wicht tool can i use to do this ? Exchange 2003 sp2 on windows 2003 sp2 Thanks ... 23 Jun 2010 08:25
Exchange alert
Hi All, I have a client who is using exchange 2003. They set a policy which if an outgoing email can only have maximum 20 recipients. If an email exceed maximum recipients, email server will drop the email. Now is there a way to set an alert (email the system administrator) if an email exceed maximum recipient... 23 Jun 2010 01:55
Receive Connector - Unable to receive internet/external email
Hi Group, I have just setup Exchange 2010. I am able to send to external addresses and internal email is working sending and receiving. I am unable to receive external email from outside our domain or Internet. I can see email being delivered from the Internet to users mailboxes as the count increases on t... 22 Jun 2010 23:45
add public folder calendar to multiple user accounts favorite calendar list.
hey all, i need to add a public folder calendar to multiple user accounts "favorites" calendar list (shows as other calendars) in outlook 2007. i know, from outlook, you can right click and add to favorite to add it to an individual user's "other calendars" but i need to do this for a group of people. is there ... 22 Jun 2010 18:16
Exchange 2010 Edge Server - NLB
We are looking to implement Exchange 2010 Edge as a Mail relay server to replace our Mimesweeper servers. I was wondering if Exchange 2010 Edge supports NLB? Most articles I have seen talk about using weighted MX records pointing to these severs, however that does not meet the requierments of a number of our ... 23 Jun 2010 03:00
Log in prompt when clicking on a https link
We are using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003/2007 mix in a 2008 domain. When someone tries to open an https link that is in their outlook mail, they are prompted for a username and password. After typing the correct username/password, it keeps bouncing back to the login screen. It acts like the credentials ar... 22 Jun 2010 12:43
MSExchange Availability - 4011 Configuration for forest gmail.com
Hi All, Randomly I will receive a warning along the lines of the following: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchange Availability Event Category: Availability Service Event ID: 4011 Date: 22/06/2010 Time: 12:28:18 User: N/A Computer: MAILSERVER Description: Process 4708[w3wp.exe:/LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/EWS-... 22 Jun 2010 18:16
Resource Room booking - Exchange 2003
Resource Room booking - Exchange 2003. Is it possible to set room booking with Private Flag checked by default? Users forgot to book with Private Flag today. Meeting room is a mailbox-enabled user account, without Auto Accecpt Agent. The goal is that only meeting attendes could see the agenda. Is there any thi... 21 Jun 2010 21:25
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last