First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Ipad to exchange from outside the local network. Options?
We've got a very small exchange system consisting of 4 email accounts (SBS 2003). 2 of users have blackberries and we have BIS installed. We are no looking at ipod touch's and ipads as another way to access our email. This works great when you are on the LAN or at one of our persistant VPN'd locations, but does n... 14 Jun 2010 22:57
Customer Experience Program GP10
How do I get rid of this annoying reminder? I've tried everything. Thanks. ... 14 Jun 2010 19:38
Wrong Massage Size, Mail in Queue, Greylisted Mail
Hello, we use a Tool that attach a Disclaimer over SMTP-Sink. The Disclaimer attached correct. Original-Massage-Size e.g. 968 after added the Disclaimer Size are e.g. 1464 Then the Exchange try to send the correct Mail incl. Disclaimer with Size 1464: OutboundConnectionCommand SMTPSVC1 MyExchServer - 25 MAIL... 16 Jun 2010 23:14
DR WhitePapers
We are in the process of 'warming up' a cold site for disaster recovery. Right now we are in only one location but have space in a DR site and one of the systems we will be putting there will be a server belonging to our Exchange 2007 organization. My question is: Where can I go for some white papers in... 23 Jun 2010 15:06
Altered meeting always becomes recurring - RESOLVED
A followup in case anyone else ahs this problem and sees this. Apparently, this is a known issue which can be resolved by uninstalling "OutlookAddinSetup" via Add/Remove Programs. "Brenda" <brenda(a)somewhere.net> wrote in message news:urmzRGkCLHA.4604(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... "Diane Poremsky" <Diane.Porem... 13 Jun 2010 19:25
I have an issue where there is a user account that has multiple alias emails.(reservations(a)domain.com, info(a)domain.com, CustomerService(a)domain.com) I have an exchange 2003 server. My issue is that i need to have muliple users access these emails so they are never missed. What is the best way to accomplish this?... 15 Jun 2010 12:03
Exchange Server 2007 and Domain Controllers
Hello, Could someone please tell me if I have to install Exchange Server 2007 on a AD Domain Controller, or can it be installed on a member server? I have a Windows 2008 Server that is a member server in a Windows 2003 Active Directory network that I'm looking to install Exchange 2007 on. Also, could someo... 12 Jun 2010 23:42
Replicate public folder deletion
Hi all, Two exchange 2003 organizations Use interorg replication tool to replicate Public folder from one organization to another organization. Everything works well. but the deletion on public folder will not be replicated even though I have checked the deletion tab. But the deleteion tab is not checked wh... 12 Jun 2010 19:20
Internet SMTP Routing During Co-Existence 2003 and 2007
I am documenting the cutover plans for a large Exchange 2003 environment to Exchange 2007. We plan to establish RGC to the regional E2K3 BH servers but not to the AG that provides the External SMTP Connectors which is called INTERNET. LINKSTATE has been supressed on all E2K3 in the org. Inbound External SMTP... 12 Jun 2010 12:40
Altered meeting always becomes recurring
We're on an Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2008 setup. Here's what happens: 1. Person sends a New Meeting Request for, say, Monday at 9 AM. Everything works properly and the entry appears as it should on the calendar. 2. Person later decides to change the meeting to, say, Tuesday at 10 AM. So they open the origin... 12 Jun 2010 11:34