First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
How can I see pending messages in Exchange?
Our users received a notice from Exchange that delivery of their messages was delayed. It turned out this was because our ISP's SMTP relay host was down. However when Exchange first started telling users, 4 hours after they tried to send, that their message was delayed, I immediately wanted to check and look at... 24 May 2010 12:21
Problem with OAB
Hi, We have problem with downloading the Offline Address Book.We have recently upgraded from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007, from then we are unable to download OAB. When we try to update the OAB,we get the error message as below "Action 'Update' could not be performed on Object 'Default Offline Address li... 25 May 2010 09:07
I keep getting blocked by Comcast
Hello all, Several months ago my company could not send emails to Comcast. I found out we were blocked. I filled out there request form to get unblocked and a couple of hours later they opened the pipe. Now, about once a month we keep getting blocked. Only from Comcast. I then fill out their form and they u... 24 May 2010 17:57
how to check if a user exists in a particular OU/Group from java?
Using Java's LDAP protocol, how to check if a user exists in a particular OU/Group ? I have one approach in which, get the distinguishedName for this user and then remove the first CN part (username). This will be left with OU part. Now check if this OU matches with the given OU. But does not sound like a perfect ... 24 May 2010 14:36
Sorted!
I managed to sort this out. As per the post here: http://www.petri.co.il/forums/showthread.php?p=110135 I added the following code to the Web.config file located in the MobileAdmin program directory (default: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Administration): <httpRuntime maxRequestLe... 20 May 2010 07:17
Exchange 2007 Global Address List
Dear Sirs, How to update Exchange 2007 Global Address List in EMC? Hugo ... 20 May 2010 17:14
Public folder e-mail address
E2003 on SBS2003. I just added several public folders with e-mail addresses thus: created them via Outlook, then mail-enabled via System Manager. SMTP addresses only. When I send mail from any Exchange client in the organization to any of them, the message arrives in the public folder correctly as a post. How... 20 May 2010 09:28
Exchange 2007 relay for external recipients from sql 2008 dbmail
Hello, I can get my sql 2008 dbmail to send to internal recipients, but it fails for any external recipients. I have tried numerous receive connector settings and no luck. This doesn't seem to be well documented on the net, however I did find that anonymous should work, but I don't like the idea of setting t... 19 May 2010 22:42
stop outbound read receipt
running windows 2003 sp2 and exchange 2003 sp2. Want to stop read receipt going outside our org. Can I just go to Global settings>Internet message formats, right click on Default, Advanced. Uncheck "Allow delivery reports". Thanks. ... 19 May 2010 22:42
Turning on "Archive all messages sent or received..."
Trying to turn on the "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store" feature found in the properties of my mailbox store. I want to store a copy of all messages in a Public Folder. Reviewing the public folder I am getting multiple copies of most messages. Sometimes I get 2 copies, other t... 19 May 2010 16:03