First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010 migration
I have a client that is setting up a new Exchange 2010 server in a new Active Directory Forest. He currently has an exchange 2007 server in a different forest. He will keep his e-mail domain the same -e.g. acme.com and user mailbox addresses the same -e.g. jsmith(a)acme.com. He wants to have both servers up... 6 May 2010 23:09
internal emails
Hi All, Our computer are deploying an application on client's computer. In the application, the user can click the button to send the email hiddenly. That means, the application defined our exchange 2007 server as a SMTP server. Then send email to our users in the company. Becasue I am worry about if the com... 7 May 2010 01:20
All Folder twice
Hi, I have a Outlookup 2007 connected to our Exchange 2007 server that have, after a Client reinstallation all folder twice (English/German). The default Inbox Folder could I correct under "Mail-Accounts", but new Meetings are landing in the new empty Calendar folder instant of the old populeted one. Where can ... 7 May 2010 01:20
Global Address List
By default all user can see the Distribution List in the MS Outlook 2007 GAL. I would like to create some Distribution List that only certain user can view from their MS Outlook 2007 Global Address List. Can it be done? ... 5 May 2010 03:53
Public folder rule
Is there a way to create rules for a folder-assigned e-mail box? Exchange 2003 on SBS 2003 I have a public folder to which an e-mail address is assigned. Inbound orders arrive in this box and are processed throughout the day by staff. Management has asked me to provide an auto-response to confirm receipt of ... 4 May 2010 14:35
Message size limit settings/Ex2010
Hi All. I have a Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2010 in the same site communicating just fine. I created a new mailbox database on the Ex2010 server called Journal Mailbox Database, and in this database I have a user which I use for Journaling. The Ex2003 and 2010 server both use this user for Journaling. I am ... 4 May 2010 11:13
Exchange 2010 Hub/CAS - where to route inbound mail?
I am in the process of transitioning from Exchange 2003 SP2 to Exchange 2010. I've set up 2 servers running Exchange 2010 with combined Hub Transport and Client Access roles. I am using Windows Load Balancing for the CAS array. My understanding is that the Hub Transport roles will automatically load balance. ... 4 May 2010 19:06
MX record
Hi! Hope you can clear this one up for me.... We have exchange set up with our domain and all is good. We need to add a second domain that will eventually be our primary address. This is hosted at a cheapy ISP. I have amended the mail A record to our mailserver IP. Do I need to create an MX record for the n... 5 May 2010 08:14
Exchange 3rd party management tools supportability
Hi, We are having a look at purchasing one of the various AD/Exchange management products (for example, "AD Manager Plus"). I have always wondered what the supportability of this kind of product is. If I create a user in the Exchange 2007 Management Console I *know* it has been done right. Microsoft gave m... 3 May 2010 23:09
Databases
Hey there, You know what I need to know. How do you mount an Exchange DB without the log files. I had to repair my DB's (there are 6 of them, not counting the public folder DB). I've got the PF and three DB's mounted, but can't mount any other. The exeutil/mh says is its clean. When I try to mount one... 3 May 2010 20:57