First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
step for setup mail server in domain
Hi, We want to setup new exchange 2007 server in the domain, and wehave installed exchange server and also able to send mail to internal users but unable to send mail to external mail ids, Please tell me all required things that we need to be done like public ip , domain registration, dns settings... ... 12 Apr 2010 13:41
does \exchsrvr\address need to be shared?
Hi All, we are running exchange 2k3. THis came up as a potential risk during a security assessment. Does this folder need to be shared? I could not find anything on the subject. Thanks! ... 11 Apr 2010 13:27
Transport rule Fails with "The specific recipient is invalid Parameter namd: Address" on know good address
On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 16:23:30 -0700 (PDT), baron1211 <res0ew3q(a)verizon.net> wrote: I found a post about using transport rules to control the direction of mail to specific address. I have found alot if information and have tried many of the solutions and all are failing on the recipient address. the address a... 9 Apr 2010 21:13
Transport rule Fails with "The specific recipient is invalid Parameter namd: Address" on know good address
I found a post about using transport rules to control the direction of mail to specific address. I have found alot if information and have tried many of the solutions and all are failing on the recipient address. the address are all good address. I can send to them from inside and outside the orginization. Belo... 13 Apr 2010 21:50
Redirection email to a specific mailbox from an extrenal address a
I think what your looking for is a Transport Rule on the Org level under HUB Transport. There you can set conditions for inbound messages. "baron1211" wrote: Hello, I have and exchange 2007 single box setup. I am trying to figure out how to route all mail that arrives from a specific external ... 9 Apr 2010 17:53
Move Public Fldr DB to new Storage Group
Hi, I'm hoping that I can do this.... When our new Exchange 2007 server was set up, the public folder database was left in the default first storage group. As we're evolving with this installation, we see a need to move the public folder database to a different storage group. Some things I've read lead me to... 9 Apr 2010 15:39
DL owners can't modify lists
So we've just completed a review of all our distribution lists - many had no owners, were not used anymore, etc. We cleaned up a lot of stuff and assigned an owner to each list, then notified the new owners that they are in fact now owners. Several of them are running into problems whereby they cannot modify the ... 9 Apr 2010 14:31
Redirection email to a specific mailbox from an extrenal address at Exchange server
Hello, I have and exchange 2007 single box setup. I am trying to figure out how to route all mail that arrives from a specific external address to a specific internal address as it touches the exchange server. Need to have all messages sent to a mailbox for review and then routing to the appropriate depart... 9 Apr 2010 12:18
Exchange 2007 rules, copy of emails
Hello, I have to copy all emails received from Internet to one user mailbox to another local backup mailbox. But not internals emails. Something like that : Emails from Internet to User-1 --> copy in mailbox backup-1. Emails from Internet to User-2 --> copy in mailbox backup-2. Emails from Internet to User-... 9 Apr 2010 17:53
Can not assign Public Folder Permissions to groups/Dist Lists
Hello All. I am trying to restrict viewing/writing permissions to Exchange 2007 Public Folders. I remove the "default" user permissions which removes the folder from appearing in the list. When I add the dist list or group to the public folder with "author" permissions with Exchange Shell, nothing happens. The ... 13 Apr 2010 21:50