First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Public Folder auto accept
Dear all I am using an Exchange Server 2007 and the clients use Outlook 2007. If a user creats an appointment he is able to add a Public Folder as a required attendee but the Public Folder does not respond to the invitation and the appointment ist not visible in the Public Folder. How can I add this? Can anyon... 21 Jun 2010 10:14
Tansition from Exchange 2003 to 2010
Hi We're planning to 'upgrade' from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010. We have Exchange 2003 SP2 Enterprise in Win2003 R2 domain environment, about 80 mailboxes behind ISA 2006 server. So the plan in to install into existing environment Windows 2008 Server with Exchange 2010 Standard with all three roles on it ... 21 Jun 2010 21:25
How to setup standard E-Mail Signature. Not Disclamier
Infra: Exch 2007 SP1 & AD Win 2K3 E-mail Client: Outlook 2003 We need to setup standard e-mail signature for all users in our organization. How can we do this? If not possible by native method, any standard product that can be procured? Note: Not disclamier, I mean only signature. ... 19 Jun 2010 12:23
Add a second domain
We just aquired another domain name and the mail is cuurently going thru a standard smtp/pop3 mail server. I would like to move it to our exchange 2003 server before we transition to 2010. We have 2003SP2 standard so is adding a second domain supported and if so is there a howto ref? Many thanks carlo ... 18 Jun 2010 23:27
SBS 2008, Exchange 2007 & Outlook 2007...
Sorry for the cross-posting, but I'm hoping someone out there will have an answer for me. Last weekend, I completed a migration from a 2003 SBS to a 2008 SBS. A few glitches here & there, but one of the major problems is users at a remote office cannot get their email now using Outlook 2007. It worked fine with Ex... 25 Jun 2010 18:41
Exchange Server 2003 to Server 2007 Migration
Hello, I'm in the preparation stage of installing a Exchange Server 2007 into a single domain with an existing Exchange Server 2003. The domain orignially was developed as a Windows Server 2000 Active Directory Forest, but has now been converted to Windows Server 2003 Active Directory (via ADPrep/ForestPrep... 18 Jun 2010 21:17
Apply Recipient Update Policy to users in 1 OU
How do I properly configure a filter rule for an Exchange (2003) recipient policy so that it only applies to a specific OU? I want users created within 1 OU to have a recipient policy applied to it. That policy will only apply to users in that OU so it will have a higher priority than the default recipient po... 18 Jun 2010 22:22
Outlook picking up the wrong exchange server
Hey Guys, I have a very odd issue and it just started, when a user first logs on to a machine with his username and password and tries to create an outlook profile for the first time it defaults to a server called "Kexchange" and we dont have any server by that and never did. Usually the logon script we hav... 17 Jun 2010 21:13
apply filters if the subject say [SPAM]
Hi. We are implemented a spamfilter with a linux server, to protect a MS Exchange Server. The filter work fine, but all the banned messages are stored in the linux server. We need "give" that messages to the users, but we dont know how to create a rule for all the users to move the messages to the junk folder.... 17 Jun 2010 21:13
Getting rid of spam/finding source
Hello - We're getting blacklisted and con't find the source opf the spam/virus. Here's are some entries from the event log: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: NDR Event ID: 3030 Date: 6/15/2010 Time: 3:31:53 PM User: N/A Computer: SBS... 16 Jun 2010 23:14