First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
REGEXP_REPLACE doesn't comply with the standard, does it ?
Hi, The following works *everywhere* I've ran it: $ echo rbcde_fghijkl_mnopq|sed "s/_\([a-z]\)/\u\1/g" rbcdeFghijklMnopq (in vi, at several Unix prompts...: I want to replace letters that come after an underscore by their uppercase value, and get rid of this underscore) I've found no way to have the same b... 30 Jun 2010 03:14
Professional C++
Position: Senior development team leader Job Considerations: -Excellent C++, MFC skills -Advanced Programming Skills (OOP, COM, Threading, Database) -IVR and OCR applications and technology is a plus Qualifications: - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or any related discipline, minimum good degree. ... 21 Jun 2010 06:56
How to export a LONG field to Excel
I use Oracle SQL Developer, ver 2.1, to access an Oracle 10g server. I would like to export a LONG field into an excel sheet. Sometimes it works, sometimes not, and I have not been able to find out the boundary beyond which it fails. I can export it into a csv file and then open it an an excel file, but the LONG fi... 22 Jun 2010 20:26
Dynamic Cursor
We have a dynamic cursor with a dynamic IN clause: SELECT article_id, subject, teaser_message, message, category_id, category_name, publish_date, ex_publish_date, status_id, status_text, author_id, author_name FROM (SELECT article_id, subject, teaser_message, message, TO_... 16 Jun 2010 11:01
String Concatenation
Hi, We're on Oracle 10g. I have a huge dynamic query that is built in a PL/SQL procedure. The query works and it dynamically puts together the criteria based on parameters passed into the procedure. However, there is one table in which the values need to be returned in A:B,C:D,E:F,G:H So, the query uses R... 19 Jun 2010 04:47
Direct Client Requirement - Oracle DBA for St. Louis - MO
Job Title: Oracle DBA Job Location(s): * MO - St. Louis Duration: 6 months Position Type: Full-time Hours: 8am-5pm Education Level: Bachelor's Degree JOB DESCRIPTION: Roles and Responsibilities: Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design of databases. Conducts performance tuning of ind... 10 Jun 2010 11:06
Free Webinar On Metadata Creation In OBIEE
Join us on Wednesday, June 16th, 2010 11:00 am – 12:30 pm UTC/ GMT In this compelling session you will be introduced to OBIEE repository, Oracle BI layers. Join us to see the building of different layers practically. Agenda In this session you will see: # Introduction to OBIEE Metadata # Use of Administra... 10 Jun 2010 05:36
OLM Functional Lead - St. Louis, MO
OLM Functional Lead - St. Louis, MO Location - St. Louis, MO Duration - 4 months ROLE: OLM Functional Lead REQUIRED SKILLS: - Strong functional knowledge of Oracle Learning Management(OLM) - Analytic Ability - Experience in all phases of the product life cycle - Ability to multitask and meet tight ti... 8 Jun 2010 12:33
ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small
Dear Gurus, I have written below function FUNCTION Get_Loc_Dtl ( No IN VARCHAR2, Date_Cond IN VARCHAR2 ) RETURN VARCHAR2 is l_Start_Date DATE; l_End_Date DATE; l_Location_Detail VARCHAR2(32767) := NULL; BEGIN l_Start_Date := TO_DATE(Date_Cond||' '||'00:00:00','DD-MON-YYYY HH24:MI:SS'); l_End_Date... 7 Jun 2010 19:57
How to sum for last hour and last 24 hours without union all?
So if you have a table that has a date time type and you want to sum the qty by account but want to do it in such a way that it fetches the data once first and then aggregates over different periods how do you use say rollup group by if you want to sum last hour and last 24 hours? The idea is to simply get a sum by... 3 Jun 2010 14:30
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13