First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Web Development in Oracle APEX - Free Webinar Session
Join us on Wednesday, March 25th, 2010 10:30 am – 12:00 pm GMT (4:00pm to 5:30pm IST) Oracle Application Express is a rapid web application development tool for the Oracle database. Using only a web browser and limited programming experience, you can develop professional applications that are both fast and secur... 18 Mar 2010 03:43
hanging package compile
Martin wrote: I cannot post all the package in question and in any case it is nearly 18000 lines long. I don't think it does much that complicated or elaborate but there is a lot of it. Here is a summary of it use: Split it up. ... 17 Mar 2010 13:36
Is modifying content in 'Data mart' possible for the applications quering it?
I would like to know whether the content of the 'Data mart' tables be modified by the Marketing applications. I understand that the 'Data mart' is filled by the ETL layer by extracting and transforming the data from the Data warehouse(for 'Dependent datamart' case). After it is filled, does the Marketing applicati... 17 Mar 2010 06:51
Materialized Views Vs. Streams Replication
I have a questions for Oracle Gurus: We have a database that has about 70 tables. We need to replicate 32 out of these 70 tables into another database. Both the source and the target database are Oracle 11gR1 and the OS is HP-Unix. The DB and the OS version is the same for both the source and the target database.... 13 Mar 2010 05:21
SQLLDR syntax question
Hello. This is my first post to this group so if the question is too simple, be gentle with me. I have created a table called test like this "create table test(id1 number, id2 number)" in Oracle 10g.2 Standard Edition on a Windows XP home computer. I am trying to import data into my "test" table. My SQLLDR ... 10 Mar 2010 16:25
paypal wholesale all brand(UGGBOOTS,SHOES,CLOTHES,HANDBAG,WATCH,JEANS,JERSEY,T-SHIRT,SHIRTS,HOODY,EYEGLASS,CAP,SHAWL,WALLT) and so on.
paypal payment wholesale all brand shoes(NIKE,ADIDAS,LV,GUCCI,CHANEL,PRADA,POLO,UGG BOOTS,D&G,DIOR )and so on. paypal payment wholesale all brand clothing(T- SHIRT,JEANS,JERSEY,HOODIES,JACKETS,HARDY,SWEATER,SHIRTS )and so on . http://www.world-trade06.com paypal payment all brand watch(ROLEX,OMEGA,CHANEL,LV,CA... 6 Mar 2010 09:37
paypal wholesale all brand(UGGBOOTS,SHOES,CLOTHES,HANDBAG,WATCH,JEANS,JERSEY,T-SHIRT,SHIRTS,HOODY,EYEGLASS,CAP,SHAWL,WALLT) and so on
paypal payment wholesale all brand shoes(NIKE,ADIDAS,LV,GUCCI,CHANEL,PRADA,POLO,UGG BOOTS,D&G,DIOR )and so on. paypal payment wholesale all brand clothing(T- SHIRT,JEANS,JERSEY,HOODIES,JACKETS,HARDY,SWEATER,SHIRTS )and so on . http://www.world-trade06.com paypal payment all brand watch(ROLEX,OMEGA,CHANEL,LV,CART... 6 Mar 2010 09:37
Export dictionary managed and import to locally managed.
We are upgrading our vendor supplied application which requires a new server and an oracle upgrade. Production data is all contained in a single schema and dictionary managed user tablespace. I was hoping we could create a new 11g database and a locally managed user tablespace with system managed extent sizing AN... 5 Mar 2010 19:36
Spatial
Hi ng, does anybody know a place, where I can find information about Oracle Spatial functionality? I like to learn something about these features and so I look for a place, where I can find information or can ask other people using this. I am also interested in tutorials or something like this. Does anybody ... 12 Mar 2010 13:53
Automatic Segment Space Management
I have some old SQL scripts that use PCTFREE and PCTUSED. As now we have 10g, should I modify the scripts using ASSM instead of PCTFREE and PCTUSED? Thanks in advance. ... 4 Mar 2010 11:10