First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Whitepaper - In-Memory Analytics
Yellowfin has released its latest Business Intelligence Whitepaper, this time on "In-memory Analytics" * No signup or email handover required, just click the link or cut/ past into your browser. http://yellowfin.com.au/Document.i4?DocumentId=104879 Feel free to give us any feedback Extract As the name ... 26 Apr 2010 08:01
How many hours take an Oracle RAC implementation?
Ok, it's a dummy question, but we have some doubts about an outsourcing service. We need in our office to implement Oracle 10gR2 RAC, two nodes in W2k3 Server 64 bits. Our two servers are in a HP Bladesystem c3000. Each one has 32 GB RAM and processor Intel Xeon E5540. We use Oracle database from 5 years ago... 23 Apr 2010 20:39
Upgrading 11i E-Business Suite to R12
Upgrading 11i E-Business Suite to R12 Join us on Wednesday, April 28th, 2010 10:30 am – 12:00 pm UTC/ GMT (Check Local Time Zone) In this webinar you will see a complete process used for upgrading 11i E-Business Suite to R12. This session will highlight about the upgradation paths to follow and required steps for ... 23 Apr 2010 17:24
How many hours take an Oracle RAC implementation?
On Apr 21, 3:04 pm, Big George <jbet...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Ok, it's a dummy question, but we have some doubts about an outsourcing service. We need in our office to implement Oracle 10gR2 RAC, two nodes in W2k3 Server 64 bits. Our two servers are in a HP Bladesystem c3000. Each one has 32 GB RAM and pr... 23 Apr 2010 17:24
Toubles Storing ASCII character greater than 127
Hello all, Let me start by saying that I am new to Oracle so please excuse my ignorance. I have this problem whereby when I insert any characters from the the ASCII character set with code >= 127 Oracle seems to change its representation to a '?'--so when I select the data from either sqlplus or my program (p... 23 Apr 2010 20:39
Toubles Storing ASCII character greater than 127
On Apr 20, 10:32 am, "George K." <kara...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Hello all, Let me start by saying that I am new to Oracle so please excuse my ignorance. I have this problem whereby when I insert any characters from the the ASCII character set with code >= 127 Oracle seems to change its representatio... 20 Apr 2010 14:28
Materialized Views
We're about at the end of our rope. We have a script that runs at night and re-created some materialized view. The SQL simple drops the view and re-creates it. However, each night a different view fails to be created. The view is dropped, but when attempting we'll get a ORA-00955: FROM analyst a, broker... 20 Apr 2010 15:42
Get colorful htm outputs with sql-oracle batch scripts and tips - www.sqlhtm.com/sqlhtm
Get colorful htm outputs with sql-oracle batch scripts and tips. http://www.sqlhtm.com/sqlhtm ... 15 Apr 2010 13:36
Video Resource: R12 Inventory Management, New Features
Dear All, iWare logic Conducted knowledge session on – “R12 Inventory Management, New Features”. You can access the Recording of the session (Video) and PPT here Click Here OR http://www.iwarelogic.com/oracle-r12-inventory-management-new-features.htm This Video recording will introduce you to the built-in f... 14 Apr 2010 03:18
Is there a column-data-type restricted to truncated date format?
Hi, for creating a unique index with a date-column A_DATE I'm using a calculated column X_DATE as (trunc(A_DATE)): CREATE UNIQUE INDEX UX_A_TABLE ON A_TABLE ( ..., X_DATE ) / Using A_DATE in UX_A_TABLE would fail if someone would use sysdate two times a day. Is there a column-data-type res... 14 Apr 2010 09:52