First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The job of a relational DBMS (was: Sql request)
joel garry <joel-garry(a)home.com> writes: On Nov 27, 3:12 pm, Ben Finney <bignose+hates-s...(a)benfinney.id.au> wrote: and then use a function or user application to process the relation into whatever output text you like for the report. Turning relations into reports isn't the job of the DBMS. ... 30 Nov 2009 21:23
Oracle forms and windows hibernate
Hello, when I hibernate my windows xp pc with a open Forms 6 appllication, when it comes back to life I have to close the form and reopen it. Is there a way to tell forms to logoff without closing the explorer window ? Bye Andreas ... 30 Nov 2009 11:20
Oracle Connect Newsletter – November Issue
As promised in October, we are back with the latest refreshing issue of Oracle Connect - Oracle Newsletter with the current topics surrounding the CRM On Demand, Business Intelligence (BI) and User Productivity Kit (UPK). This month's issue focuses on the CRM On Demand for Real Estate. Don't hesitate to send us ... 26 Nov 2009 10:49
10 Reasons Why YOU Should Join Us
On Nov 24, 11:13 pm, ZULKIFLI <zsj...(a)gmail.com> wrote: 10 Reasons Why YOU Should Join Us The Most Proven Leisure Internet Business. Business that earns you more money every day. Thanks to the power of the Internet. Ground floor opportunity backed by a highly successful. 1.           Free Regist... 25 Nov 2009 13:46
any way to speed up count(*)?
I've got an application being put together with cake/php. It's pretty nice, but their data pager does this: SELECT COUNT(*) AS COUNT FROM foo f LEFT JOIN bar b ON (f.asset_group_id = b.asset_group_id) WHERE 1 = 1 Any way possible to speed this up? Many TIA! Mark ... 27 Nov 2009 20:00
problem with remote desktop
Hello! My client told me that one Oracle form behaves strangly. We (as programmers) use Oracle Forms ver 6 with all patches released and installed. Our client has Oracle 9 version. The problems looks like this: While clicking on "Confirm button" located on the form, it runs database packages functions whic... 25 Nov 2009 04:52
TRichEdit mit formatiertem Inhalt initialisieren
Hi, ich will in einem RichEdit einfach ein St�ckchen Text anzeigen, so eine Art Programmbeschreibung. Diese sollte aber eben formatiert sein k�nnen UND ich will sie zur Designzeit in das RichEdit bekommen. Im Wesentlichen geht es mir darum, nur eine Datei - n�mlich die EXE - zu haben und trotzdem eine anspre... 20 Nov 2009 13:25
Tracing
Hi, When tracing SQL statements from SQLPLUS to see consistent gets and such, if the query contains bind variables or constants, how do you 'emulate' that in SQLPLUS and perform the trace? Here is an example: This is in one of our stored procedures. It does 5500 consistent gets. I want to try and bring that... 19 Nov 2009 16:19
a brand new query tool is out on beta, we need feedback, so youget a free copy
On 11/18/2009 07:11 PM, Mia wrote: We at Nob Hill Software are working on a new query tool: http://www.nobhillsoft.com/MarieAlix.aspx?HeardVia=ptut You can read all about it on the above web page, but basically, its a very ambitious project to create what we call 'the query tool to end all qu... 18 Nov 2009 17:58
a brand new query tool is out on beta, we need feedback, so you get a free copy
We at Nob Hill Software are working on a new query tool: http://www.nobhillsoft.com/MarieAlix.aspx?HeardVia=ptut You can read all about it on the above web page, but basically, its a very ambitious project to create what we call 'the query tool to end all query tools': everything you ever wanted, desired, dre... 23 Nov 2009 15:12