First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
How to change ETL layer dynamically?
We have to create a Datamart containing the Customer characteristics like 'Heavy Buyer; Chocolate lover' etc., and this has to be done by evaluating the relevant attributes in the Data ware house tables. But, in our case, the definition of Customer characteristics can change occasionally based on the new market con... 24 Mar 2010 18:07
Datawarehouse->(ETL)->Datamart; Where should ETL be physically located?
@e7g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>, guser78 says... Assume that the 'Data warehouse' and 'Data mart' run on separate physical servers. In such a case, where does the ETL layer (which is used to load onto Datamart from Datawarehouse) fit better? Should it be part of 'Data warehouse' box, or the ... 21 Mar 2010 18:34
Cheap Wholesale Coach real leather Purse <www.jordanonline06.com paypal payment>
<free shipping paypal payment> Handbags Discount Wholesale BOSS Handbag Discount Wholesale Burberry Handbag <http:// www.jordanonline06.com/ > Discount Wholesale LV Handbag Discount Wholesale Chanel Handbag <free shipping paypal payment> Discount Wholesale Handbag <http://www.jordanonline06... 20 Mar 2010 14:18
Cheap Wholesale Nike shoes <www.supertradeonline06.com> paypal payment
Nike Air Max Cheap Wholesale Nike Air Max 87 <http://www.supertradeonline06.com/> paypal payment Cheap Wholesale Nike Air Max 89 <http://www.supertradeonline06.com/> paypal payment Cheap Wholesale Nike Air Max 90 <http://www.supertradeonline06.com/> paypal payment Cheap Wholesale Nike Air Max 91 <http://www.supe... 20 Mar 2010 09:45
Multi-Source streams Replication
Can streams replication be used for multi-source replication ? I have 5 source databases. I would like to replicate 1 schema from each of these databases into a target database. The target database will have 5 distinct schemas, one for each source schema. Is it possible to do this using Streams Replication ? If... 20 Mar 2010 12:03
10G and RULE
With Oracle 10g the RULE command will not be supported. So far as good, we removed all RULE statements inside Queries and views. Mostly it works fine, but in some cases the queries does not work correcly. No rows are returned. If I put the RULE back in this query everything works fine. This happens with 20g2.0.3... 7 Apr 2010 19:08
Streams Replication: Is Supplemental logging mandatory?
Is Supplemental logging mandatory when using streams Replication ? I am trying to replicate about 100 plus tables in a schema. All the tables in the source database have a primary key. Do I need to create supplmental logs ? Thanks in Advance. ... 19 Mar 2010 09:16
Streams Replication:Can the source be a Standby database?
Can the source database in streams replication be a physical or logical standby database ? If so, is the process of configuring streams the same as a regular database ? Are there any best practices or different configuration if the source is Logical or Physical standby DB ? Thanks in advance. ... 19 Mar 2010 10:44
Test post ... please disregard
Testing. ... 18 Mar 2010 17:45
Datawarehouse->(ETL)->Datamart; Where should ETL be physically located?
In the 'Dependent Data mart' case, there is an ETL layer to extract the data from the central Data Warehouse to adapt and Load onto the 'Data mart'. Assume that the 'Data warehouse' and 'Data mart' run on separate physical servers. In such a case, where does the ETL layer (which is used to load onto Datamart fro... 19 Mar 2010 14:20