First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
cheap wholesale Tag Heuer watch
┈━═☆ GOOD NEWS!!! Cheap price wholesale Watches: Rado Watch, D&G Watch, Burberry Watch, Cartier Watch, Prada Watch....at website www.jialiuonline.com === (paypal payment) High quality wholesale watches http://www.jialiuonline.com/WATCHES/ cheap wholesale Watches: cheap wholesale Rolex watch ... 13 Jul 2010 08:41
NOT IN clause vs IN clause
On 13 July, 05:38, "dn.p...(a)gmail.com" <dn.p...(a)gmail.com> wrote: On Oracle 10 hosted on a FreeBSD server, I am seeing a disproportionate difference in response time between two queries which should take same amount of time. my_folder is a table with only 22,000 entries. Query 1 :   (takes 22-23 secon... 13 Jul 2010 10:51
NOT IN clause vs IN clause
On Oracle 10 hosted on a FreeBSD server, I am seeing a disproportionate difference in response time between two queries which should take same amount of time. my_folder is a table with only 22,000 entries. Query 1 : (takes 22-23 seconds) select f.foldername from my_folder f where f.foldername in (select... 13 Jul 2010 01:06
How to find the grantees of a role
Hi %, I have a user to which a role has been granted with admin option. So this user now can grant/revoke this role to/from other users. But how can this user find out, to which other users this role is currently granted? As a DBA, one would use the view DBA_ROLE_PRIVS. But what, if the access to the dba... 12 Jul 2010 09:34
oracle,blobs,cluster big app
Hello! Wa are trying to create application for archive lots of documents about 15mln(1mb each). We will use oracle 11g database with cluster and partitioning. There wiill be 3k to 6k parallel clients connection. All documdnts will be in blob tables. So my question is what kind of servers and diskk arreys ... 9 Jul 2010 02:53
Does using ROWNUM=1 gaurantee the same row is returned?
We are using an integration broker (SAP PI) to poll an event table, then update the status of the polled event row. Currently, the following statements are being used: Query to retrieve events: select * from EVENT_TABLE where I_EAI_FLOW_STATUS is NULL AND ROWNUM=1 SQL to update status: update EVENT_TABLE set I_... 13 Jul 2010 13:06
Triggers
Ok, probably a simple question but, say I have an after update on a table of maybe 20 columns, for each row. If a column in the source table is updated I should use the :NEW, right? And if it is not updated I assume I should use the :OLD? I guess what I am getting is I do not know which columns are updated, s... 8 Jul 2010 16:57
Energy Saving Tips
1. Reduce heater's room temperature For each extra degree (Celsius) of temperature, your heater will consume 7 to 11% more energy. Adjust it to 18degrees which is also better for your health. 2. Install a programmable thermostat You will be able to control the heater's temperature during specific hours every day... 3 Jul 2010 16:46
ORA-02010
Hi all, I'm trying to create a database link to a remote db. SQL> create public database link iv_link 2 connect to user identified by password 3 using IV; IV is the SID identifier in my tnsnames.ora for the remote host. this results in ORA-02010. How do I specify the host connection string when I ha... 1 Jul 2010 14:27
Kool Infographics & data reporting site
For those of your who take interest in excellent infographics and leading edge database reporting techniques.. check out this guy http://feltron.com/index.php The guy takes his own life and turns it into some really exciting visualisations. I hope it inspires you to Imagine innovative ways you can express yo... 30 Jun 2010 13:05
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12