First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
use tlm
I saw some Oracle developers built sql scripts and they add "use tlm;" at the first line to the scripts. Does anyone know what it meant ? Thanks ... 4 Mar 2010 10:02
Spying on queries from application?
Hi all We have a management programme, which uses Oracle DB. We (I) also make some intranet stuff etc for this system, which uses the same DB. Now I need to track what this programme does, meaning I want to know which tables it uses etc for certain actions. The programme is not made by us, we just have our ow... 3 Mar 2010 10:38
Cycle thru columns in table?
1 am using 10g. I need code that returns the column name of the table and the value of a row of code. For example, assume I have a table called Customer. Then imagine if there is a column called First_Name. My SQL will return one record. So that the output might look like First_Name = Fred The psudo code ... 9 Mar 2010 10:00
Comparing two rows
I am using 10g. I have an audit trail stored procedure to create. There is a customer table. Then customer_audit table. Customer and Customer_audit tables are identical. Each time a record is changed, a copy of the old record is sent to Customer_Audit. My report needs to compare the record in the customer ta... 25 Feb 2010 10:14
Oracle Error 600, [733] ...
Hi, For case of statistics there is made a copy from a database some time ago. I produced a SQL- Statement, that worked fine on the actual database, but when I use the same statement on the other DB I got an Oracle Error 600, followed by some values (the 1st is 733). I do not know the differences between both... 25 Feb 2010 10:14
Oracle Connect News Letter Feb 2010! iWare Logic
Hello, As promised in January, we are back with the latest refreshing issue of Oracle Connect – http://www.iwarelogic.com/blog/oracleconnect-newsletter-%E2%80%93february-2010-issue-417 Oracle Newsletter with current topics surrounding the Oracle R12, Oracle Lead Management, Oracle AIM Methodology and J. D. Edwa... 22 Feb 2010 04:08
Charts - How to customize data labels?
Hello, I'm using the Report Builder included in Oracle Developer Suite 10g (10.1.2.0.2) for Microsoft Windows and the database is Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.3.0 - Production I'm using line charts, bar charts, and I'm running into a problem: I cannot get the data series to display te... 18 Feb 2010 10:33
sql select to file using java
Hi All, I have a UNIX script that runs Java code to select data from Oracle tables and write it to a file. Following is the existing code (which is old, was written by someone else, and runs on Java 1.4). The problem I am having is that some accounts are not written to the result file, although if I run the quer... 22 Feb 2010 15:16
Simple update statement (or is it?)
I have a very simple update statement. My version is Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.4.0 - 64bit Production Update A set A.col3 = (select col3 from B where B.col1 = A.col1 and B.col2 = A.col2) where a.col3 is null; When the statement runs, it confirms that 291 rows have been updated. ... 11 Feb 2010 16:10
Creating Tablespace in sql developer (Oracle 11g)
Hello, how is it possible to create a simple tablespace ucing Oracle SQL Developer based on Oracle 11g? I don't want to execute an sql statement knowing the syntax. And how do I find out the dbf file on which a tablespace is based on? Regards, Norbert ... 8 Feb 2010 13:21