From: George Hammond on
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 10:24:22 +0200, Bernhard Schornak
<schornak(a)web.de> wrote:

>George Hammond wrote:
>

>> George Hammond wrote:
>>
>>> Bernhard Schornak wrote:
>>>
>> [Hammond]
>> P.S.----
>> On the subject of the Trinity, the fact that you are
>> unaware of is that the Trinity is a SCIENTIFIC OBJECT caused
>> by a scentific fact. Basically, the body has a genotypic
>> blueprint for a perfect physical body and it proceeds to
>> produce that body (the phenotype) using a feedback loop
>> where the output is supposed to equal the input.
>> Unfortunately the output never equals the input... no one
>> turns out to be fully grown, which causes part of the mind
>> to be "unconscious" (i.e. ungrown), so mentally speaking we
>> have a feedback loop which is shown here:
>>
>> http://webspace.webring.com/people/eg/george_hammond/TrinityFAQ.html
>

>[Schornak]
>Okay, I get back to that later. I just have no
>time left at the moment because I am busy with
>a lot of other things right now. It's not for-
>gotten, just delayed.

[Hammond]
Okay Bernie, let's get right to the point. You have said
elsewhere that:

==Schornak says======
There was no Trinity
in the Egyptian religion.
================

I AM GOING TO PROVE THAT SCHORNAK IS WRONG!

and the proof that you are wrong lies in this fact:

The Egyptians posited the existence of 3 fundamental
FUNCTIONAL UNITS of the human mind:

1. the AKH
2. the KA
3. the BA

==Hammond says==========
I will show that the (AKH-KA-BA)
is identical to the Christian Trinity
of (FATER-SON-HOLY GHOST)
=====================

Firstly, the Akh, Ka, Ba, were NOT GODS.... they were
entirely distinct from the Egyptian pantheon. They were
described as the 3 primary FUNCTIONAL componentas of the
human mind:

1. See the AKH at:
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/gavin.egypt/images/pa24.jpg
(note: From the Egyptian Book of the Dead, papyrus of
Ani. Here Ani is seen worshipping the AKH which is
represented as the Crested Ibis)
The AKH was described as the perfected version of the
human body/mind. Achieving this state was the goal of
life. Therefore the AKH represents the first person
of the Trinity, the Father. As you know the
hieroglyphic symbol for the Akh was the crested Ibis.
Because the AKH represents the spiritually perfect
body, this is the representation of the first person of
the Trinity, God the father, who in Christianity is in
fact the spiritually perfect being. See

2. See the KA at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ka_statue
The KA was symbolized by a pair of uplifted arms and was
supposed to represent the physical body in this world
as opposed to the AKH which represents the spiritual
body in heaven. Therefore it KA represents the second
person of the Trinity, the "Son" in the Christian
Trinity.

3. see the BA at:
http://www.civilization.ca/cmc/exhibitions/civil/egypt/images/reli19b.jpg
The BA which was represented by a bird with a human
head it is universally agreed among all scholars is
the Egyptian representation of the "soul" or the "Holy
Spirit", and therefore this is the third person of the
Trinity, the Holy Ghost.

Thus we have overwhelmingly demonstrated that there was a
Trinity and the Egyptian religion and it proves to be
identical to the trinity of Christianity:

AKH = FATHER
KA = SON
BA = HOLY GHOST

So please Bernie, stop making reckless and amateurish claims
such as "there was no Trinity in the Egyptian religion". You
simply don't know what you're talking about.

Now as far as the Djed pillar being a "mechanico-visual"
iconic symbol of the Trinity.... you can go on and debate
that because only one who is highly initiated and expert in
this study (such as me) would know why it is.
But whatever you do, don't go around reciting a stupid
statement such as "there was no Trinity in the Egyptian
religion" because obviously you you are easily proven wrong.
GEORGE HAMMOND'S PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
Primary site
http://webspace.webring.com/people/eg/george_hammond
Mirror site
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
HAMMOND FOLK SONG by Casey Bennetto
http://interrobang.jwgh.org/songs/hammond.mp3
=======================================
From: John Stafford on
In article <i37kc1$l0o$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
Bernhard Schornak <schornak(a)web.de> wrote:

> I know this experiment, but did not know that it
> is that old. It is amazing that all waves behave
> similar, be it water, photons or electrons.

Consider it evidence of the shortcoming of contemporary physics.
From: George Hammond on
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 18:51:36 -0500, John Stafford
<nhoj(a)droffats.ten> wrote:

>In article <i37kc1$l0o$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> Bernhard Schornak <schornak(a)web.de> wrote:
>
>> I know this experiment, but did not know that it
>> is that old. It is amazing that all waves behave
>> similar, be it water, photons or electrons.
>
>Consider it evidence of the shortcoming of contemporary physics.

[Hammond]
Yes.... basically the problem is that there IS NO
rational explanation of WHY the wave-interference pattern
REMAINS even after the light is turned down so low that only
ONE PHOTON AT A TIME is passing through the 2-slit plate. I
mean... how can ONE PHOTON AT A TIME GOING THROUGH ONE SLIT
AT A TIME cause an INTERFERENCE pattern...? This question
has never been adequately explained by moden quantum
mechanics even though a mindless application of the
superposition mathematics gives the right answer.... and it
is THIS FACT that underlies the modern suspicion that
quantum mechanics is an "incomplete theory"......
Thomas Young by the way was the one who invented the
2-slit experiment.... and in his spare time made an early
and historic breakthrough in the deciperment of Egyptian
heiroglyphics. Which goes to show you that a physicist can
be curious about ANYTHING.... even God!
From: George Hammond on
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 09:49:17 +0200, Bernhard Schornak
<schornak(a)web.de> wrote:

>George Hammond wrote:
>
>> George Hammond wrote:

>>> [Hammond]
>>> P.S.----
>>>

>> [Hammond]
>> PPS:
>>
>> Bernie.... try to keep in mind that the REASON that I am
>> so intently scrutinizing ancient Egypian Theology is because
>> I am currently investigating yhr theory of "Life After
>> Death" .......<SNIP>
>
>[Schornak]
>Life after death was part of Egyptian religion from
>its very beginning. ........<SNIP>
>
>=> Ka (spirit, soul)

<LARGE SNIP>

>[Schornak]
>. It is worth to read the Book of the Dead
>
>http://www.touregypt.net/bkofdead.htm
>
>to get in touch with beliefs and myths of his time.

[Hammond]
Who do you think you're kidding? I've been studying the
Egyptian Book of the Dead for 30 years.
I hope you answer my post containing a "proof" that YOU
ARE WRONG and that the Egyptians clearly discovered the
Trinity and formulated it in the BA-KA-AKH. So you're
statement that the Egyptians didn't have a Trinity is proven
false.
I'm talking about my post of yesterday with the

After you answer that post and we get that point cleared
up... maybe we can discuss how and why the Egyptians
discovered the theory of Life After Death and what that
means regarding the truth of it.
From: Bernhard Schornak on
George Hammond schrieb:

<snip>

>> http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/simple_search.cws_home?boost=true&needs_keyword=true&adv=false&action=simple_search&default=default&keywords=hammond&submitTopNav=Search

As long as your name is not listed there, there are
no "peer-reviewed documents published by Elsevier".
At least not from you. There are 53 ducuments which
were written by other Hammond's, though.

You neither provided verifiable facts, nor were you
able to offer a plausible theory matching the rules
of serious scientific work. Your argument "I got an
academic grade" doesn't back up any of your claims.
Scientific statements either are false or true, re-
gardless of the persons who made them.

You are not willing to accept scientific methods as
only valid tools to prove / disprove statements, so
it is pointless to continue this "discussion". Take
your diplomas, nail them onto your wall and worship
them five times a day if it makes more sense to you
than to exchange arguments with other people. It is
sad how people waste mental capacities...

Greetings from Augsburg

Bernhard Schornak