From: Bernhard Schornak on
John Stafford wrote:

> Bernhard Schornak wrote:
>
>> George Hammond wrote:
>>

>>> http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/678/authorinstr
>>> uctions#16000
>>

>> Quote:

>> Referees
>>
>> Please submit, with the manuscript, the names,
>> addresses and e-mail addresses of at least 2
>> potential referees. Note that the editor
>> retains the sole right to decide whether or
>> not the suggested reviewers are used.
>>

>> Greetings from Augsburg
>>
>> Bernhard Schornak
>

> Your paper was not published by Elsevier.

I prefer to publish my work in public places,
where everyone has free access to it...

Greetings from Augsburg

Bernhard Schornak

--
http://code.google.com/p/st-open/
From: Bernhard Schornak on
George Hammond wrote:

> Massachusetts Department of Mental Health, 78 Pleasant
> Street, Hyannis, MA 02601, U.S.A.

Again:

Were you on their payroll in 1994?

As PhD in psychology + physics + theology +
science of history + egyptology?

BTW: This is on topic. _You_ claim to be an
expert for the listed faculties. It is
up to you to provide evidence for your
competence in these fields.

Greetings from Augsburg

Bernhard Schornak
From: John Stafford on
In article <g0am56pp0s4vj999ptrop9bf50etn9hp72(a)4ax.com>,
George Hammond <Nowhere1(a)notspam.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 15:13:37 -0500, John Stafford
> <nhoj(a)droffats.net> wrote:

> >Ah, it was published by Pergamon Press, and not Elsevier.
> >
> [Hammond]
> Pergamon Press then one of the world's largest academic
> publishers was bought out by elsevier and Eslvier now holds
> the copyright to my paper and is sielling copies for $31.50
> apiece.

I've now read just about 100 papers from Pergamon. Most are interbred,
self-serving, nonconstructive hogwash. But that's academic show
business. So be it.