First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Absolute frame in Kinetic Theory
On Jul 22, 10:12 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote: On Jul 21, 4:45 pm, colp <c...(a)solder.ath.cx> wrote: What is your point? That there is nothing in kinetic theory that points to or relies on an absolute frame. (reposting reply to similar assertion by Paul Stowe) Nope. For example, take... 23 Jul 2010 01:39
Vibrating in time and probability of particle location
Qunatum mechanics is about sub atomic particles that vibrate. Where they vibrate fast they are found less often than where they vibrate slow. The inner quantum wave is slow vibration and the outer aether wave is a fast push of vibration. So they will be found more often in the inner wave and less often in the outer... 20 Jul 2010 16:53
MMx math
In my prior thread "How can the MMx math be corrected?" On May 19, 9:42 pm, Tom Roberts <tjrob...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote: Da Do Ron Ron wrote: Why not just say that different observer's get different "lengths" for a "moving" rod because their absolutely asynchronous clocks cannot pin down or locate the ro... 11 Aug 2010 04:56
What molecular arrangment leads to transperency?
We see glass is transparent. When light touches a surface it gets absorbed and reflected. But in case of glass the light goes inside it and comes out from other end. Earlier I made a guess the number of molecules in glass blocking the light will be less. But then I found some 1 feet thick glass are transp... 26 Jul 2010 10:33
European physicists already begging for next big accelerator
On Jul 20, 3:17 pm, Yousuf Khan <bbb...(a)spammenot.yahoo.com> wrote: The $6.7B ILC is supposed to be the successor to the LHC.         Yousuf Khan Forget the Large Hadron Collider. All hail Cern's new, straight-line atom smasher - World news, News - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk "After decades of bending a... 23 Jul 2010 08:06
POSTSCIENTISM: THE REIGN OF INCONSISTENCY
Karl Popper: "...in science, only observation and experiment may decide upon the acceptance or rejection of scientific statements, including laws and theories." This is wrong - an INCONSISTENT theory cannot be verified in this way unless a LOGICAL verification takes place first. Einstein's theory started with th... 21 Jul 2010 12:28
Universal Non-Differentiable Geometry?
I would like to “introduce into evidence” two quotations that appear to be highly relevant to the discussions of this thread. “One sees that both dimensionality and sense derive from the fact that affine geometry holds in the infinitely small. While topology has succeeded fairly well in mastering continuity, ... 20 Jul 2010 12:28
Time in the distance
There are two times in every point of space so there is a time distance. People comprehend distance in space but time as a higher principle is in the distance just the same. Thus we can talk about time distance as being more important than viewing distance from the space relationship. Mitch Raemsch ... 22 Jul 2010 08:07
The Fomalhaut system
The first time those images of the Fomalhaut system became available,they blew me away given that the star's offset position generates a default elliptical geometry within a circular framework - http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/fap/image/0507/fomalhaut_hst_wf.jpg Considering that it is now possible to make dir... 19 Jul 2010 16:53
Old Religion called God a Bipolar Disorder
Same as my theory, Gnostic Old Religion called God a Bipolar Disorder (Being with Manic Depression). Not my words: The Gnostics & Greeks believe that God is an Abortion (DEMIURGE) mistake from his mother "PLEROMA" (or sexless source of creation) due to a Bipolar Disorder. Where the Negative pole (Energy Source... 21 Jul 2010 01:37