First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
How to model fractal space
Even matter is always three dimensional based on extension in 3 dimensional points of space. There is no nonlinear dynamics. You can not model space fractally. Mitch Raemsch ... 25 Jul 2010 17:17
Relativistic Doppler shift
Does anyone know if there's any relativistic Doppler shift on a rotating source of EM radiation, at a distance where the linear velocity becomes close to c? In other words, if I rotate a 532 nm laser beam with a given angular frequency omega, what would be the Doppler shift for an observer at radius ~r, where ... 4 Aug 2010 09:14
Relativistic raising of the Djed-pillar
____ | | ========= | | ========= | | ========= | | | | | | | | / \ / \ ===== THE DJED-PILLAR The Djed-pillar was a ubiquitous divine symbol in ancient Egypt. It r... 6 Aug 2010 08:16
Gamma ray origin when Uranium splits
Out of all the particles what particle in the radioactive Uranium atom nucleus will give up energy in the form a Gamma ray when the Uranium splits? And how does one particle get all the new energy to radiate? In physics today we weigh the whole atom to get the difference in energy that then gets radiated by the o... 24 Jul 2010 18:50
The Large Hadron Collider could throw up evidence of new physics earlier than expected
On Jul 21, 11:11 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote: NATURE: Large Hadron Collider gets yet more exotic "to-do" list The Large Hadron Collider could throw up evidence of new physics earlier than expectedhttp://links.email.scientificamerican.com/ctt?kn=16&m=35619630&r=NTM5... ------------------ don... 26 Jul 2010 23:46
EINSTEIN TOPPLED BY MOVING OBSERVER
http://www.pitt.edu/~jdnorton/teaching/HPS_0410/chapters/big_bang/index.html John Norton: "If the observer were to hurry towards the source of the light, the observer would now pass wavecrests more frequently than the resting observer. That would mean that moving observer would find the frequency of the light to ha... 26 Jul 2010 19:24
correct representation of slower clocks
The most famous experiment regarding relativity of time conducted in my lifetime was in 1958 when scientists put a cesium clock in the nosecone of a Vanguard missile and then retrieved it after the flight of the missile to compare it with an identical clock kept on the ground. They reported that the clock ... 6 Aug 2010 12:42
Attraction of opposite electric charges would form neutronium
The proton and electron would attract each other in a kind of double attraction originating from both their fields. They would come together under attraction and form neutronium. We could manufacture neutronium this way if it was right. Clearly their attraction in todays physics is wrong. There is only one electric... 31 Jul 2010 02:10
"a new cosmology"
On Jul 22, 12:25 pm, fitz <zeus...(a)yahoo.com> wrote: "a new cosmology" Fitzpatrick offers us a new cosmology that solves a lot of problems: We know something epochal happened 10 to 15 billion years ago because of the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (CMBR). (click link): http://www.am... 22 Jul 2010 22:25
EINSTEINIANA AND JOURNALISTS' HONESTY
On Jul 22, 6:10 am, Pentcho Valev <pva...(a)yahoo.com> wrote: However the confusion in Einsteinians' minds is never enough - any idiotic thesis advanced in Einsteiniana has an equipotential and equally idiotic antithesis. So, apart from being hyperheavy (gravity affects them more strongly than other particl... 29 Jul 2010 07:30