From: Kevin Provance on

"Viken Cerpovna" <viken(a)spam.com> wrote in message
: So I'm arguing about my name with a malcontent who has no credibility?
Your
: talents are limited to telling people what they can post and where they
post
: it and abusing them in the process. Why not try changing your attitude and
: helping out for a change.
:
: Give me a break trollbreath.

It doesn't matter what you say from here on in, loser. While you are
parading around under an obvious and deliberate anagram of of my name, only
posting after me in threads I am in, you make yourself nothing but an
obvious troll with an axe to grind, and consequently anything you say is
tainted by your motives. Say what you want about me, but I always post
under my real name and I stand behind every word. I don't need phony names
or have any desire to hide who I am, which gives me more credibility than
most anyone else here.

So, troll on little boy. You're merely wasting your own time and energy,
which is your choice. Anyone worth conversing with will pay you little or
no mind.

From: Viken Cerpovna on
> "Viken" is neither a Russian nor a Lebanese name. "Cerpovna" for sure
> isn't
> a Lebanese name. It could be a russian name if it were misspelled for
> "Karpovna" - but one has to assume that you should be able to write your
> name correctly.

I've never said my name was Russian or Lebanese. My father is Russian though
and my mother is Lebanese of Armenian decent. First name is pronounced
"Veeken", but I do not really have to prove to anyone whether it is made up,
and there is no factual basis for your statement. Are you going to post a
birth certificate so that I know that you are who you say you are?

I've been around too long for this sort of nonsense.

> Unless it is prooved to be not I am taking "Viken Cerpovna" as an anagram
> for Kevin Provance. And therefore to me it is very likely that you want to
> fool around here - and out of a reason not known to me want to get on the
> nerves especially of Kevin. You should change this behaviour immediately!
> Otherwise you will be redirected at least to the my killfile.

Mr. Provance gets on the nerves of a lot of people and I would have to
question your judgement in defending him.

Viken

From: Viken Cerpovna on
> "Viken Cerpovna" <viken(a)spam.com> wrote in message
> : So I'm arguing about my name with a malcontent who has no credibility?
> Your
> : talents are limited to telling people what they can post and where they
> post
> : it and abusing them in the process. Why not try changing your attitude
> and
> : helping out for a change.
> :
> : Give me a break trollbreath.
>
> It doesn't matter what you say from here on in, loser.

Feeling is mutual. Glad we have that settled.

Viken

From: Thorsten Albers on
Viken Cerpovna <viken(a)spam.com> schrieb im Beitrag
<i2014q$6e1$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>...
> I've never said my name was Russian or Lebanese. My father is Russian
though
> and my mother is Lebanese of Armenian decent. First name is pronounced
> "Veeken", but I do not really have to prove to anyone whether it is made
up,
> and there is no factual basis for your statement. Are you going to post a

> birth certificate so that I know that you are who you say you are?
>
> I've been around too long for this sort of nonsense.
>
> Mr. Provance gets on the nerves of a lot of people and I would have to
> question your judgement in defending him.

For me it is clear now. *PLONK*

--
Thorsten Albers

albers (a) uni-freiburg.de

From: se on

"Thorsten Albers" <albersSKIP(a)THISuni-freiburg.de> skrev i meddelelsen
> Viken Cerpovna <viken(a)spam.com> schrieb im Beitrag
> <i2014q$6e1$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>...
>> I've never said my name was Russian or Lebanese. My father is Russian
> though
>> and my mother is Lebanese of Armenian decent. First name is pronounced
>> "Veeken", but I do not really have to prove to anyone whether it is made
> up,
>> and there is no factual basis for your statement. Are you going to post a
>
>> birth certificate so that I know that you are who you say you are?
>>
>> I've been around too long for this sort of nonsense.
>>
>> Mr. Provance gets on the nerves of a lot of people and I would have to
>> question your judgement in defending him.
>
> For me it is clear now. *PLONK*
>
> --
> Thorsten Albers
>
> albers (a) uni-freiburg.de

You don't have the fanciest idea of the person whom
you're posting about and defending.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Kevin_Provance
Kevin Provance, aka C. Kevin Provance, aka Casey Ravencop
is a 30-something year old divorcee who lives out his
life as a poster child for deranged trolls everywhere.
Living happily in his mother's basement in Bradenton,
Florida,
Kevin works hard on a daily basis to become the ultimate
troll. His mission is one of world domination, and
ultimately claiming his title as the overlord of theinternets.