From: Thorsten Albers on
se <se(a)onfakeplace&.atbigfix> schrieb im Beitrag
<i220r4$oc9$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>...
> You don't have the fanciest idea of the person whom
> you're posting about and defending.

To me it is totally irrelevant who this 'Kevin' is, what he has done, or
what he does, or what he will do.
If 'Viken' has any problems with Kevin he should discuss them by personal
mail and not in a public discussion group. And taking the name of one's
'opponent', making an anagram of it, and then using it for the discussion
is very, very bad style. In other words: I am not defending the person
'Kevin', I am rejecting the way 'Viken' behaves in a public group. This
behaviour is not acceptable, and this is why he entered my killfile.

--
Thorsten Albers

albers (a) uni-freiburg.de

From: se on

"Thorsten Albers" <albersSKIP(a)THISuni-freiburg.de> skrev i meddelelsen
> se <se(a)onfakeplace&.atbigfix> schrieb im Beitrag
> <i220r4$oc9$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>...
>> You don't have the fanciest idea of the person whom
>> you're posting about and defending.
>
> To me it is totally irrelevant who this 'Kevin' is, what he has done, or
> what he does, or what he will do.
> If 'Viken' has any problems with Kevin he should discuss them by personal
> mail and not in a public discussion group. And taking the name of one's
> 'opponent', making an anagram of it, and then using it for the discussion
> is very, very bad style. In other words: I am not defending the person
> 'Kevin', I am rejecting the way 'Viken' behaves in a public group. This
> behaviour is not acceptable, and this is why he entered my killfile.
>
> --
> Thorsten Albers
>
> albers (a) uni-freiburg.de

Then both your and mine is irrelevant too.

And all this talking of making anagram of a
persons name is the most outright rubbish ever heard.
You aren't crazy. The one who made this up IS. Incurable insane.

Why not: If Kevin has any problem with Viken he should discuss them by
personal mail............
The contrary to what you posted except my short-form copy of it.
No defending ?.
I se you as a german war-maker.
/se

From: Kevin Provance on

"se" <se(a)onfakeplace&.atbigfix> wrote in message
: And all this talking of making anagram of a
: persons name is the most outright rubbish ever heard.
: You aren't crazy. The one who made this up IS. Incurable insane.

And none of your business. You making it your business speaks volumes about
what kind of person you truly are, and what your intentions in this
community are, and it isn't to help with VB.

: Why not: If Kevin has any problem with Viken he should discuss them by
: personal mail............

Ah, see...viken(a)spam.com is not a valid email address. Use a little common
sense butter cookie. vicki would actually have to give up a real email
address for that to happen, which would give away too much info about who he
really is, and he doesn't want that to happen. Meanwhile, mine is easily
obtainable and is free for every you to use, but yet you seem to wish to
continue the public campaign. Pot, meet kettle.

You won't, and viscki won't , because that gives up information I could use
to track you down. Part of the two of you being the cowards you are.

: The contrary to what you posted except my short-form copy of it.
: No defending ?.
: I se you as a german war-maker.

So you resort to attacking those who don't agree with your opinion about me?
Yeah, it's all too clear why you're still lurking about. You need to get
out of your mum's basement and get a life. For real.
:

From: Henning on

"se" <se(a)onfakeplace&.atbigfix> skrev i meddelandet

> "Thorsten Albers" <albersSKIP(a)THISuni-freiburg.de> skrev i meddelelsen
>> Viken Cerpovna <viken(a)spam.com> schrieb im Beitrag
>> <i2014q$6e1$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>...
>>> I've never said my name was Russian or Lebanese. My father is Russian
>> though
>>> and my mother is Lebanese of Armenian decent. First name is pronounced
>>> "Veeken", but I do not really have to prove to anyone whether it is made
>> up,
>>> and there is no factual basis for your statement. Are you going to post
>>
>>> birth certificate so that I know that you are who you say you are?
>>>
>>> I've been around too long for this sort of nonsense.
>>>
>>> Mr. Provance gets on the nerves of a lot of people and I would have to
>>> question your judgement in defending him.
>>
>> For me it is clear now. *PLONK*
>>
>> --
>> Thorsten Albers
>>
>> albers (a) uni-freiburg.de
>>

> You don't have the fanciest idea of the person whom
> you're posting about and defending.
>
> http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Kevin_Provance
> Kevin Provance, aka C. Kevin Provance, aka Casey Ravencop
> is a 30-something year old divorcee who lives out his
> life as a poster child for deranged trolls everywhere.
> Living happily in his mother's basement in Bradenton,
> Florida,
> Kevin works hard on a daily basis to become the ultimate
> troll. His mission is one of world domination, and
> ultimately claiming his title as the overlord of theinternets.

Do you see anyone around who cares? *If* it was a group about Kevin, then
you should be reported for abuse. Fotunately it's not, it's about VB6 and
older.

/Henning

From: se on

"Henning" <computer_hero(a)coldmail.com> skrev i meddelelsen

> Do you see anyone around who cares? *If* it was a group about Kevin, then
> you should be reported for abuse. Fotunately it's not, it's about VB6 and
> older.
>

> /Henning

You know what, Henning. You're a very special swede.
A pathetic one in my opinion. Defending a psycho, who abused
so many people all over the internet for many years in the most
outrageous way can be done.

Threatening me again, eh. For reposting his own confession
where he confesses hate to womens. Defending this, then
I realize; you probably do so yourself. Then I guesses,
you're perhaps the butter cookie he is speaking of all the time.
Now I see it.
And as Viken Cerpovna and Kevin Provance are the one and
same person, you have at least two friends there.

Again, you're a very special swede. I'm glad the others of my
nearby close acquaintance from sweden doesn't behave like
you. I've been working in sweden. Never met any like you.
You're not a normal swede. Periode!.