From: Thorsten Albers on
se <se(a)onfakeplace&.atbigfix> schrieb im Beitrag
<i225f7$d8d$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>...
> Why not: If Kevin has any problem with Viken he should discuss them by
> personal mail............
> The contrary to what you posted except my short-form copy of it.
> No defending ?.
> I se you as a german war-maker.

Please stop this nonsense, 'Viken', or 'se', or which name you prefer.

--
Thorsten Albers

albers (a) uni-freiburg.de

From: Henning on

"se" <se(a)onfakeplace&.atbigfix> skrev i meddelandet

> "Henning" <computer_hero(a)coldmail.com> skrev i meddelelsen
>>
>> Do you see anyone around who cares? *If* it was a group about Kevin, then
>> you should be reported for abuse. Fotunately it's not, it's about VB6 and
>> older.
>>

>> /Henning
>>

> You know what, Henning. You're a very special swede.
> A pathetic one in my opinion. Defending a psycho, who abused
> so many people all over the internet for many years in the most
> outrageous way can be done.
>
> Threatening me again, eh. For reposting his own confession
> where he confesses hate to womens. Defending this, then
> I realize; you probably do so yourself. Then I guesses,
> you're perhaps the butter cookie he is speaking of all the time.
> Now I see it.
> And as Viken Cerpovna and Kevin Provance are the one and
> same person, you have at least two friends there.
>
> Again, you're a very special swede. I'm glad the others of my
> nearby close acquaintance from sweden doesn't behave like
> you. I've been working in sweden. Never met any like you.
> You're not a normal swede. Periode!.

Wow... what a lot of noice. Am I supposed to do something now, like a reply
in the same spirit?

/Henning

From: Viken Cerpovna on
"Kevin Provance" <k(a)p.c> wrote in message

> And also, you're hiding behind an anonymous handle, which makes you as
> much
> a pussified coward as "Viken" is. This means whatever you have to say
> contains no merit whatsoever. You're looked upon as a troublemaking troll
> with an axe to grind, since you clearly have nothing inteeligent to say
> much
> less anyting to contribute to the community. Not that you could in the
> first place since your English is as bad as Cory's.
>
> So until you or anyone else posting under a name that is not your own wish
> to communicate with me, I won't pay any more attention to it unless it's
> your true name. You can accomplish this by posting under your real name
> since your phony names are going to be killfiled as of this moment. With
> no
> credibility behind anything you numbwits have to say, I have no more time
> waste over it. It's clear to more than just me your only purpose here is
> make trouble in a very sad and weak attempt to get my goat, which you
> simply
> cannot do. You don't have the necessary communication skills or
> intelligence, both you and "viken".
>
> So, keep posting your links if it gets you off, but understand...no one
> cares. Especially me. Coward.

Whether someone uses their real name really makes no difference where you
are concerned. Your behavior is the same regardless and can be thoroughly
documented in newsgroup posts, so offering execuses and smoke screens is
just a lame attempt to attack the messenger despite the facts. I've Googled
newsgroup posts where you have repeatedly attacked people or told them to
basically get lost when they posted a question. Some of them have real names
and it never made any difference. I see others who have told you the same
thing in different ways. Now, are you going to lie and deny you've done that
or are you going to be a man and fess up? Aren't you the true coward for
refusing to acknowledge and apologize for your unwarranted attacks on
others?

Since I've never seen you apologize to anyone for your behavior I'm
predicting that you will weasel out of it, or simply run away because you
are being called on you poor behavior. What a shame.

Viken

From: Leo on
Viken Cerpovna used his keyboard to write :
> "Kevin Provance" <k(a)p.c> wrote in message
>
>> And also, you're hiding behind an anonymous handle, which makes you as much
>> a pussified coward as "Viken" is. This means whatever you have to say
>> contains no merit whatsoever. You're looked upon as a troublemaking troll
>> with an axe to grind, since you clearly have nothing inteeligent to say
>> much
>> less anyting to contribute to the community. Not that you could in the
>> first place since your English is as bad as Cory's.
>>
>> So until you or anyone else posting under a name that is not your own wish
>> to communicate with me, I won't pay any more attention to it unless it's
>> your true name. You can accomplish this by posting under your real name
>> since your phony names are going to be killfiled as of this moment. With
>> no
>> credibility behind anything you numbwits have to say, I have no more time
>> waste over it. It's clear to more than just me your only purpose here is
>> make trouble in a very sad and weak attempt to get my goat, which you
>> simply
>> cannot do. You don't have the necessary communication skills or
>> intelligence, both you and "viken".
>>
>> So, keep posting your links if it gets you off, but understand...no one
>> cares. Especially me. Coward.
>
> Whether someone uses their real name really makes no difference where you are
> concerned. Your behavior is the same regardless and can be thoroughly
> documented in newsgroup posts, so offering execuses and smoke screens is just
> a lame attempt to attack the messenger despite the facts. I've Googled
> newsgroup posts where you have repeatedly attacked people or told them to
> basically get lost when they posted a question. Some of them have real names
> and it never made any difference. I see others who have told you the same
> thing in different ways. Now, are you going to lie and deny you've done that
> or are you going to be a man and fess up? Aren't you the true coward for
> refusing to acknowledge and apologize for your unwarranted attacks on others?
>
> Since I've never seen you apologize to anyone for your behavior I'm
> predicting that you will weasel out of it, or simply run away because you are
> being called on you poor behavior. What a shame.
>
> Viken

My 2c Kevin is a helpful person. He only "attacks" if you are wrong or
deserve to be attacked. Hopefuly my first and last word in here.