First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
[Samba] WG: Cross subnet browsing + OpenVPN
What about your openvpn config? The tun net must have an entry in your hosts allow. If you work with briding the remote network has to be the same subnet as the local!? Bridging is the best way to have a remote net integrated. I have one logging in form Berlin on my Samba-Domain. Daniel -------------------... 6 Jul 2010 10:03
Cross subnet browsing + OpenVPN
SNIP Hi All, I'm having a problem with cross subnet browsing and name resolution across an openvpn tunnel. i've found quite a few people who've had the same on mail lists but none of their fixes have worked. The spec of the setups at both ends of the tunnel are as follows: ... 9 Jul 2010 11:39
[Samba] Cross subnet browsing + OpenVPN
Hi All, I'm having a problem with cross subnet browsing and name resolution across an openvpn tunnel. i've found quite a few people who've had the same on mail lists but none of their fixes have worked. The spec of the setups at both ends of the tunnel are as follows: OS - CentOS 5.5 Samba Version 3.5.4 Open... 6 Jul 2010 08:57
windows 7 samba domain
On Monday 05 July 2010 09:14:47 Ufficiotecnico Acknow Srl wrote: Hi, I succesfuly joined five windows 7 client to a samba (version 3-3.2.15-40) domain with passdb backend = tdbsam, the client works correctly, user domain, network share printers etc, after 2 weeks the client does not access to domain, wit... 6 Jul 2010 08:57
net ads testjoin
Is there anyone who can help with this question? Regards, Khaled 2010/4/30 Khaled Blah <khaled.blah(a)googlemail.com>: Can anyone give me any hints please? I've read the man pages for smb.conf and for net and then I read the manual about the "net command". Still, I don't know what testjoin actually does o... 7 Jul 2010 05:47
[Samba] Samba clients losing domain membership
Hello, we are currently in the process of migrating Windows machines to Ubuntu 10.04. For now, these machines act as samba clients in a Windows domain (which is controlled also by a samba PDC), and are itself sharing files via SMB/CIFS. The clients are - from time to time and with no apparent reason - losing the... 6 Jul 2010 04:38
[Samba] smbldap-usermod timeout for Terminal Server
Hello, When I modify a user account adding him to a customized group, there is a delay which can be up to 2 hours to take effect. - the user account is already created with smbldap-useradd. - the user account is modified later (with smbldap-usermod), adding him to a group which has the right "allow log on through te... 6 Jul 2010 04:38
Listing Domain Local Groups from a Samba Member (NT4 PDC)
Hi Gary, Sorry for the late response just looking through my spams folder and my eye caught this one, phew... I since then have tweaked my yahoo mail settings and all Samba contents is going to a specified Samba folder... Anyhow Back to your question: I installed ubuntu 10.04 and if i remember i did the ... 6 Jul 2010 03:33
[Samba] Samba4 + OpenLDAP + Dovecot
Hello Samba list. I have a question which I am unable to find the answer in the world wide web. My current setup I wish to upgrade is as follows: OpenLDAP with user acount information (names, passwords, etc.) against which Linux and Windows clients do authenticate. Cyrus with its own user account informatio... 5 Jul 2010 23:15
sambaLogonScript [another] problem
But it happens that when i create a new user, the sambaLogonScript entry in the ldap database is set to %G.bat, exactly the entry i MUST NOT have to load the script. Since i'm expanding my network and tons of new users are coming, i trying to keep things very organized. I'll need to change this entr... 5 Jul 2010 17:46