First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
Broken WSUS
Hi All, I had to replace the hard drive that the WSUS database and files were on. I stopped all the SQL services, copied the WSUS folder to another drive, and replaced the drive. I moved the WSUS folders back onto the replacement drive, restarted all the SQL services, but now WSUS is broken. I tried rei... 9 Jun 2008 19:37
Problems Running ConnectComputer from XP - runonce key
Over the past while I have been migrating XP computers to SBS 2003R2 using the ConnectCoputer wizard without much trouble. On the last computer however, after the first re-boot, the migration stopped. I was left logged on to the _SBS_NetSetup_ userid. I was able to back out and put this computer back on the wo... 13 May 2008 10:19
Exchange, Windows mobile 5 and ActiveSync
I am using Exchange server that came with SBS2003 and Windows Mobile 5. I get the support code 0x85010004. I've tried a lot of suggestions that are mentioned on the web, but nothing worked. I followed the steps below and still. Active Sync used to work fine until the ISA server was installed at our company. http... 1 May 2008 16:06
Can't receive mail from a external particular sender
Hi, Can anybody help me out with this one, we have an SBS2003 server which has been working well for years and we haven't made any recent changes. The problem is we have one customer that receives an NDR when sending mail to a valid user on our SBS, this is the NDR he gets. The strange thing is the SBS user... 29 Apr 2008 15:09
Event log error messages
Hi We constently get the same following 3 messages appear in our event logs as well as a note in the daily 'server' report under critical errors:- 25/04/2008 17:03:23 SQLAgent$SBSMONITORING Warning Alert Engine 312 N/A JCMSBS1 Successfully re-opened the local eventlog - NOTE: Some events may have been miss... 29 Apr 2008 00:51
ntbackup with nas - xfs
Hi there I have just installed a 500GB LaCie ETHERNET DISK MINI GIGABIT NAS on one of our networks. Everything is working fine, can access the drive through the network, save files etc. I have gone to configure SBS backup wizard to schedule a full backup to the disk every x days, tried to run a test backup a... 18 Mar 2008 10:06
wsus
Hi All Can anyone advise how to resolve the problem? OS: Windows 2003 R2 Standard SP1 DB: Remote SQL version SQL 2005 I have successfully completed WSUS 3.0 installation. However, when I launch the WSUS console, I unable to connect to WSUS server. The error I get is" Cannot connect to 'SERVERNAME'. SQL ... 3 Mar 2008 07:24
Local profile cannot load after connecting to remote application s
Hello, Problem continues after sbs re installation. I have a w2k server set as a remote application server. The Sbs server has folder redirection group policy enforced. Problem is when staff log on remotely to the RWW and log on the application server (w2k), the next time they are at the office, their profile do... 28 Feb 2008 19:08
Malformed Emails
We are getting emails from another company and the eamils are nothing but crazy garbled characters w/ no to and from. The sending server is groupwise 6.5 and our server is an sbs w/ exchange sp2. To the best of my research the problem looks like KB885419 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885419, but this probl... 22 Feb 2008 07:56
domain join error
Here's an error joining an xp workstation to a sbs 2003 domain. The following error occurred attempting to join the domain "<domain>": Windows cannot find the network path. Then i added "Files and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks" to the server lan interface, and it has worked Why doesn't dcdiag/net... 11 Feb 2008 21:09