First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Trusted Cert Woes on SBS 2008
I decided to install a trusted cert from GoDaddy to make access to RWW, OWA and Outlook Anywhere more user-friendly. I used: http://smbtn.wordpress.com/2009/02/12/installing-a-godaddy-standard-ssl-certificate-on-sbs-2008/ for my first few attempts (installing the intermediate bundle) and when I had issues with ... 2 Oct 2009 01:07
Exchange edge server to interface with SBS 2008?
Hello, Is it possible to build an architecture that has an Exchange edge server in a DMZ that communicates with the Exchange server on SBS 2008? If so, what does the licensing look like for that? Do you need to purchase additional licenses or Exchange software for the edge server? Thank you, ... 29 Sep 2009 15:20
Missing GroupPolicy ''AllSBSUsers'' after fresh install
After research I understand that I am supposed to have a policy titled "Windows SBS User Policy" but it is not there. How could this have happend? This is a fresh install of sbs 2008 with no migration. How do I resolve this problem? I am getting this error logged because of this: Log Name: Microsoft-Win... 28 Sep 2009 18:11
VMware ESXi
Anyone using ESXi with SBS 2008? I have installed ESXi on a new server that I want to load SBS 08 on but I am not sure if I should assign a static IP to the VMware interface or do you do that once the server is loaded and leave the vmware DHCP? As always thanks in advance for the help!! Tim ... 29 Sep 2009 11:55
Alerts SBS 2008
Hi Have a new install and the alerts are driving me mad! We have sophos installed across the network and it is all working well, but the sbs console is reporting that we have no anti virus software installed. The backup alert doenst realise that we have another backup product installed. Is there any way of t... 28 Sep 2009 07:03
super size me
stand alone server = not a good idea according to me you have SBS 2003 which allows a Max of 75 Gb of email , where do you have issue . is it performance of is it disk space if disck space I would recommend SBS 2008 , that would cost you some but it will last you long. with the latest updates , roll ups and ... 23 Sep 2009 23:28
Windows 2008 SBS - Intermittent Server Hang / Non-Responsive - Boo
Sean, We have not had time to continue looking into this issue. The hotfix that others have used to corect this issue does nto help if you are already on SP 1 or SP2. We are managing this issue currently by restarting the servers every 7 days. please let me know if you locate a correction! Nick "Sean Will... 22 Sep 2009 18:36
SBS 2008 becomes slow a few days after restart /Problem solved
Dear Tobias, Cliff and SteveB The problem was solved as I did expect: Nothing was wrong with the hardware, it was all SBS 2008. I did install Windows Search service, it did create a 250,000 item index and my server flies like a bird. A month ago, I did install the indexing service which was useless so I did un... 20 Sep 2009 05:14
Powerchute set up
I have bougth a APC smartups, now i'm trying to set up the powerchute business edition software. My question is: How do I tell the UPS to wait 5 minutes after the utility power has gone to start a shutdown and from there wait 10 minutes before shutting everything off. As far as I can see there are 3 items that... 21 Sep 2009 19:14
No Alert Emails
Setup Monitoring and Reporting, all seems well even get the test/setup emails at the end and on a weekly basis as setup. However I dont get any alert emails?? I have Changed the Alert notifications for low disk space and stopped services but none of them work. AV on server is Mcafee - tried with access protection ... 8 Oct 2009 08:58