First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
Windows 2008 R2 Loading
Just installed Windows Server 2008 R2 and was wondering if it is normal for the system to take 5 Mins to load after adding a domain controller? ... 17 Sep 2009 23:56
How to allow user login TS on SBS 2008 Second Server
Hello, I am running SBS 2008 Premium with 50 clients XP Pro. All latest service pack installed on two server. first Server SBS 2008, Second Server windows 2008 additional dc and SQL Server and added terminal server role. We need to use our branch office Line of business application on Terminal Server on seco... 17 Sep 2009 06:48
Server stuck on "Installing update 1 of 3...Please do not power off"
BadBoy House wrote: No - I chose to restart. Then the updates begain installing. It does sound to me that KB967723 which the event log tells me is not applicable to sbs 2008 what's caused the process to fail. I'm still concerned that it had an update in the critical list that wasn't applicable t... 16 Sep 2009 15:15
PushPrinterConnections.exe can't be copied to destination folder on sbs2008
Shibin <shibin(a)txctech.com> wrote: I'm following this guide to deploy printers using GPO. The vista clients work fine. The XP ones do not. I get stuck at second part of step 5 "Copy the PushPrinterConnections.exe file to this location and then close the window." When I try to copy/paste the file, I... 14 Sep 2009 20:58
isalog.bak and isalog.bin
I'm running SBS 2003 SP2 Premium (ISA installed). Under folder C:\WINDOWS\Debug I have isalog.bak and isalog.bin files, both are 400 MB size. Can I delete that files? ... 13 Sep 2009 09:34
VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected
Hi Guys, Would some one give me some advice if you already encountered this error in RWW in SBS 2008. RWW is working fine, I can login in the RWW with no problem. I can even rdp to any client workstation with no problem; however when i try to rdp to the domain controller; it prompted me a vbscript error. Pleas... 28 Sep 2009 04:52
'Set up your Internet Address' Wizard Issues
Does anyone have further suggestions how to resolve this? Thank you, Martin "Martin" wrote: Thank you for the quick response, Cris! The SBS Best Practice Analyzer finds no errors and the most severe warning it issues is that a log file is getting large. I am not sure exactly what I am look... 9 Sep 2009 18:47
RWW / mail setup with 2 domains
i have a client that has a 2008 SBS system...they have a domain (www.domain1.com) that is setup now using the wizard and works great for their e-mail and RDP/RWW (on the network - not working off the network, but that is a different post). But, they have the URL of their actual company name (www.domain2.com) that... 18 Sep 2009 22:29
SBS 2008 safe mode and logon
Hi i need to safe boot the server to remove a locked folder. what is the best practice to do so and is there a way to log in locally on server other than using domain\sbsadmin? any best practice would be great! Thanks ... 10 Sep 2009 19:13
Computer missing updates
I have a computer that crashed and I removed it from the domain. However the Network Summary Report always shows a missing update for that computer. How do I get rid of that message? TIA Bobby ... 14 Sep 2009 00:56