First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
Tape started giving error event id 7
Hi Our LTO2 tape drive has started giving below event for last few days. The event occurred even when I uninstalled tape and rescanned in device manager i.e. when backup was not actually performed. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards Event Type: Error Event Source: pvlto Even... 19 Oct 2009 08:37
NTbackup failed ???
I have got a problem with a backup. After couple of hours running backup fails with errors. It has nothing to do with space because I do the backup on NAS. Whats more I had been doing the backup with non chcnged configuration for couple of weeks so far. Here is a last bit of the log. Is anyone had this bef... 16 Oct 2009 07:30
"The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform"
Hi -- On an SBS 2003 SP2 machine, I have four shared printers set up for printing via IPP in addition to via normal Windows shares. When I browse a Windows XP Pro (SP3) machine to the printers page at http://hostname/printers, I see all the printers. However, if I select any of the printers and click on Con... 14 Oct 2009 17:01
Wireless network setup not working
I am trying to setup a wireless access point for use by one laptop which can't be wired to the network because of its location. We have a Linksys WAP54G access point, and I have followed a Microsoft Technet article "Configure Wireless Networking on Windows Small Business Server 2003". We have SP1 applied to t... 14 Oct 2009 14:47
Reports not generating in sbs 2008
Reports are not generating in sbs 2008 when generating a report windows 2008 console has stopped working close console and restart in the event log Fault bucket 702042457, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: None Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: console.exe P2: 6.0.5601.8497 P3: 4a612b8b P4: mscorlib P5... 20 Oct 2009 05:40
SBS2003 | Windows Server 2008 - Exchange 2007
Good morning! We have a new client that ultimately has an SBS2003 environment with an additional Domain Controller (WIN2008) and an additional Exchange Server (2007). I have not been apart of this at all (except for looking at it now) and have just gained remote access so I have very few details. I remotely a... 4 Nov 2009 02:02
SBS 2003 and USB drives for backup
Can I use the SBS 2003 backup wizard with USB drives, create a 5-day schedule and then rotate out two drives every other day? Thanks ... 10 Oct 2009 09:28
DNS issue causing "Applying computer setting issue" hang
Our XP machines are taking 5-6 minutes from startup to login. All hang at "Applying computer settings". Reading the group, I feel it is a DNS problem but have been unable to recify it. When i unplug the network cable, boot to logon is about 1 minute. I have tried on new machines, drop and rejoined to domain with ... 14 Oct 2009 09:12
HW for SBS 2008 - advice?
Hi folks, I am planning to upgrade our SBS 2003 to SBS 2008 early next year (budget planning begins next week). I have used both Dell PowerEdge products and HP Proliant servers, so I'm not married to either one. Any advice on HW - Dell vs HP? How many drives and in what config? Memory? We will be using both ... 7 Oct 2009 14:11
How to delete an UPDATE in Progress ALERT?
On the SBS 2008 server, I have been trying to delete an alert for the past 30 days. I CLICK UPDATES, in UPDATES IN PROGRESS space , the alert Windows Server Update Services 3.0 sp2 dynamic installer for server manager...in progress continue to show as active. I believe that the system is attempting to make a w... 22 Oct 2009 08:32