First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
066157 M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi 25458
Consigue tu M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi M3i Zero www.R4spain.com/tienda Puedes comprar M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi pZyXZzxU?rAz%FOjl.z/jUDFA ... 8 Sep 2009 10:19
SBS 2008 Monitoring SQL errors
Hi, Some weeks ago I noticed disk thrashing happening at a specific interval on an SBS 2008 server. I found it was the SBSMonitoring instance of SQL thrashing with it's database which had magically grown to 2.4GBs. I noticed that the bulk of the data was in the Events table, on a specific day, hundreds of t... 8 Sep 2009 22:39
Anybody seen this error before in SBS 2008? "Archived Email S
In SBS Console, you go to users and groups, than go to groups tab (the last one) select a security group of your choice and click on right pane "Edit group properties" in new window select Email and review the settings there. With kind regards Krystian Zieja http://www.projectenvision.com "AllenM" wrote: ... 4 Sep 2009 16:31
Anybody seen this error before in SBS 2008? "Archived Email Site does not exist"
When using the Windows SBS Console in 2008 I try to add a member(s) to an existing security group and get this error message... "Archived Email Site does not exist" ...... which in turn does not allow me to add members to the security group. I can go into ADUC and make changes there and can go back into the W... 4 Sep 2009 12:06
WSUS database problems signature is not valid
Hi there: Setup WSUS 3.0 plain SBS server 2003 premium R2 This the Sequence that started the problems: a) Power outages one after the other. The UPS was too depleted in the second one to bring down the server gracefully b) SUSDB became corrupted so I had to use the backup c) WSUS was back with no problems d... 10 Sep 2009 20:20
SBS 2003 to 2008 Migration Mode - trouble getting into migration m
I have installed windows Small Business Server 2008 many many times and I am following the instructions here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc546034(WS.10).aspx It seems very hard to get this new destination SBS 2008 server to recognize the answer file. I looked online and saw several options: 1)... 3 Sep 2009 14:00
ICW Fails on Firewall Stage
I am having a problem with a newly installed sbs 2003 standard server. This all came about when trying to configure OMA. Phones are unable to sync with exchange. So I dug a little deeper and found out that upon reboot the server is asking to run the ICW. When I do run the ICW it fails on the firewall portio... 10 Feb 2009 02:25
SBS POP3 Connector Problem
I've just migrated from Small Business Server 2003 to SBS 2008. Things were going fine until I set up a POP3 connector. It just won't work. I get an error in the event log with an Event ID 203. Message Text: An error occurred while delivering mail to 'Rick(a)libertywrites.com' on the SMTP server 'localhost'. The... 9 Feb 2009 14:52
ABA 2008 POP3 Problem
I've just migrated from Small Business Server 2003 to SBS 2008. Things were going fine until I set up a POP3 connector. It just won't work. I get an error in the event log with an Event ID 203. Message Text: An error occurred while delivering mail to 'Rick(a)libertywrites.com' on the SMTP server 'localhost'. The... 8 Feb 2009 13:27
dynamic IP with SBS 2008 remote workplace
Guys, I've almost got this licked, but I need a little help with SBS 2008 settings. 1. I setup a domain in dyndns.com 2. I setup dynamicDNS in the ISP's router 3. I opened the router to all traffic 4. I went into IIS and in "web Applications" I changed the bindings for http to hostname to match the dyddns dom... 7 Feb 2009 19:43