First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Help on Out of office message in SBS 2003 and exchage
Dear all, recently I goes off to office and I simply set my out of office message from my outlook client in order to reply to incoming mail. Then when I get back to office, I turn off the Out off office message from my outlook client and verify also from OWA that the message whas reall turn off. Then wha... 9 Nov 2009 05:34
SBS 2003 crashing when removing the external usb hard drive
I have a client when he uses the eject usb hard drive and removes the external usb hard drive, the SBS server crashes. I would like a resolution to be able to swap the external usb hard drives since he is using Backup Exec to save his backups to the external usb hard drive. The external usb hard drive has not ... 5 Nov 2009 13:25
1037 SpoolerSpoolss warnings everytime I remote desktop into SBS20
Hi, Initially I had 6 printers deployed via group policy. At a certain point I removed them and so now they are no longer anywhere in group policy. However, everytime I establish a remote desktop connection with my SBS2008 server, I get a 1037 SpoolerSpoolss warning for each of the 6 printers. A copy of on... 5 Nov 2009 02:18
Windows Server 2008 - Unable to install TMG Beta3 SE
Windows 2008 Server sp2 64 bit, Primary Domain Controller, has two network card for WAN and LAN. Fresh win 2008 installation, nothing installed. Just did DCPROMO and tried to install TMGBETA3 SE The setting is installing "Core Components"; and the current component being installing is "Installing Configur... 4 Nov 2009 10:51
Event ID 10010 DCOM error on SBS 2008
Hello, I have searched all over and can not find a solution to this error. It happens usually twice, sometimes only once, per day. It appears it has something to do with VSS. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day, Mike Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCO... 10 Nov 2009 13:00
Directory services restore mode deadlock
Dear Friends I am trying to restore directory services from backup on a clean instalation of SBS2008 which works well with the correct domain and administrator . I did boot the server in safe mode and then chose directory services restore mode. Trying to login as administrator I get "There are currently no log... 2 Nov 2009 03:34
Same error
Robin, I have same error. After enable log, appears this errors: #Software: Microsoft Exchange Server #Version: 8.0.0.0 #Log-type: SMTP Receive Protocol Log #Date: 2009-11-01T11:14:58.578Z #Fields: date-time,connector-id,session-id,sequence-number,local-endpoint,remote-endpoint,event,data,context 2009-11-01T... 1 Nov 2009 07:49
SBS 2003 to SBS 2008 migration
I'll try to give as much information as possible. I'm attempting a box to box migration of a SBS from a physical SBS 2003 to SBS 2008 within Hyper-V on a Server 2008 box. I've followed every step in the pre-migration, including BPA, and every possible step I could find online. The installation goes smooth, i... 28 Oct 2009 14:02
Installing SQL 2008 Standard
I am trying to install SQL 2008 Standard Edition on my SBS2008 standard SBS. The check it does, Sql2005SsmsExpressFacet Checks whether SQL Server 2005 Express Tools are installed, failed The SQL Server 2005 Express Tools are installed. To continue, remove the SQL Server 2005 Express Tools. When i look at the... 22 Oct 2009 07:27
Detected a condition in your environment that is out of compliance
After having my SBS system working fine for about 2 months I'm started to get the License compliant errors for about 1 month. I only have 1 SBS server in my network. The FSMO roles are on my SBS server and the only other server I have, a win2k server, is acting as a file server. It is not a AD Controller, DNS... 21 Oct 2009 02:45