First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
owa in migration
I'm migrating from sbs2003 to 2008. My owa worked fine before but now that we have migrated exchange our (external)users cannot connect using remote.mydomain.com/owa. Internally it works fine but externally they get the old version or rww and cannot get to owa at all. Rod ... 5 Feb 2009 14:59
AllSBSUsers Group Policy - doesn't exist
Hello - Can anybody provide any input on this error message: "The User accounts cannot be added into GroupPolicy 'AllSBSUsers'. Please Verify the GroupPolicy 'AllSBSUsers' exists." It's in the Windows Small BUsiness Server 2008/Microsoft-Windows-Small Business Server/Operational log. It says it's event ID:... 29 Jan 2009 05:51
Annoying Crashes on SBS
I connect to the domain via a wireless access point - one job is to develop databases and frequently I move a large backup file from a laptop to the domain. Unfortunately, the connection is not always what it should or could be and the SBS DC interprets the missing packets as a bad sector on the hard disk, shu... 7 Feb 2009 12:23
SBS 2008 Migrate "a drive cannot be found"
I am trying to complete the migration from SBS 2003 to SBS 2008 running on Hyper-V. When running the "Migrate to Windows SBS 2008" wizard, an error pops up "Move Exchange Server Data" "A drive cannot be found" "Either there are no NTFS drives available, or the available drives do not have enough capacity for ... 6 Jan 2009 21:04
workstation issues
My 2008 SBS became so corrupted that I had to rebuild it (from scratch). The workstations that were connected to the original server will not connect properly now. I first put them back to workgroup than reran the connect application. when I tried to put the administrators name in the user box it would fail on ... 2 Jan 2009 12:37
Adding Intel SS4000e NAS Server to Domain
As mentioned in my prior post, I am just completing the migration from SBS 2003 to SBS 2008. One of the issues I am having is that I am unable to join an Intel SS4000e NAS server to the domain. I am trying to set it up so that it uses active directory to determine the user list and login information (which is how... 23 Dec 2008 16:46
ESENT 215
"Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]" wrote: Only MS has got those. Please call them. it is a free call. -- Regards, Marina Roos Microsoft SBS-MVP One of the Magical M&M's www.smallbizserver.net Take part in SBS forum: http://www.smallbizserver.net/Default.aspx?tabid=53 "landy3264" <landy326... 19 Dec 2008 07:17
Terminal services add-on for IE for remote access to SBS08
I receive the following error message on one of our systems when trying to login remotely over the web. The MS Terminal services add-on is not in the add-on section to enable. Where can I download the add-on? "To connect to your home server or home computer remotely, the Microsoft Terminal Services Client Cont... 8 Dec 2008 03:43
JET_errTooManyActiveUsers, 1059
I´m having some problems with exchange on SBS2003, sometimes users complaines that outlook loss connection with exchange and sometimes it freez outlook when they are sending emails and exchange dont respond.. I´m trying to solve this situation but in event viewer dont show any warning or error with exchange or... 26 Nov 2008 22:33
SBS 2003 R2 crashes during backup verification
Hi Al, Maybe this will help (a little). I noticed your post and guess what. I am strugeling with the same kind off issue here for about half a year now. Just to give you some idea of what I all have tried so far: Acer Altos G540 with LSI MegaRaid 8704ELP controller. Running SAS RAID 1 for System and SAS Rai... 10 Nov 2008 13:03