First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Blade-100. Sun says "the (two) INTERNAL disks are limited to 20G each"
dkcombs(a)panix.com (David Combs) writes: Subj: Blade-100. Sun says "the (two) INTERNAL disks are limited to 20G each" Some months ago I asked about putting in 50gig drives instead. Some people said that it oughta work just fine. Question: what's the consensus now? Blade 100. Just because Sun only sold the... 2 Aug 2010 16:58
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL....
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL At http://100bestvideos.co.cc I have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box ,click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 2 Aug 2010 12:32
Blade-100. Sun says "the (two) INTERNAL disks are limited to20G each"
On 08/ 2/10 02:35 AM, David Combs wrote: Subj: Blade-100. Sun says "the (two) INTERNAL disks are limited to 20G each" Some months ago I asked about putting in 50gig drives instead. Some people said that it oughta work just fine. (and some others disagreed) Question: what's the consensus now?... 2 Aug 2010 12:32
Blade-100. Sun says "the (two) INTERNAL disks are limited to 20G each"
Subj: Blade-100. Sun says "the (two) INTERNAL disks are limited to 20G each" Some months ago I asked about putting in 50gig drives instead. Some people said that it oughta work just fine. (and some others disagreed) Question: what's the consensus now? Blade 100. And now how about 80 or so gigs? Or e... 2 Aug 2010 02:45
Please help: Latest Sunfire v20Z bios, etc.
Unfortunately, I am unable to download the latest BIOS, firmware. SP, and drivers from sun/oracle because I need a service contract. I purchased a sunfire v20z used (end of life system) on ebay ( pretty cheap), I wish to upgrade my very old bios, etc. I think it is robbery for oracle/sun to charge for bios up... 4 Aug 2010 12:30
Solaris-10 and flash-drives. Sun says: sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.
On Jul 31, 3:38 am, Ian Collins <ian-n...(a)hotmail.com> wrote: On 07/31/10 07:00 PM, David Combs wrote: What is it that one must do to make a flash-drive, eg sandisk cruzer 4gb, work after being plugged into a usb-slot? (Used to be, it worked fine.  But not now.  What might have gotten ... 31 Jul 2010 10:42
<job> full time AIX Admin, El Dorado Hills, CA Large Firm
Please send resume to molly (at) fremontconsulting.com Sr.AIX ADMIN Job Description: Helping make health care for Californians easy, accessible and reasonably priced is a great calling. Knowing that your company has channeled over $100 million back into California communities and will continue to do so is flat out up... 31 Jul 2010 06:25
Solaris-10 and flash-drives. Sun says: sometimes works, sometimesdoesn't.
On 07/31/10 07:00 PM, David Combs wrote: What is it that one must do to make a flash-drive, eg sandisk cruzer 4gb, work after being plugged into a usb-slot? (Used to be, it worked fine. But not now. What might have gotten reset to some invalid value? Before, you'd just plug it in, and when don... 31 Jul 2010 05:21
Solaris-10 and flash-drives. Sun says: sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.
What is it that one must do to make a flash-drive, eg sandisk cruzer 4gb, work after being plugged into a usb-slot? (Used to be, it worked fine. But not now. What might have gotten reset to some invalid value? Before, you'd just plug it in, and when done, pull it out. Plug and play. Same exact version o... 31 Jul 2010 03:14
how to add external usb disk to solaris8?
Dear All Can you please let me know how can I add external usb disk to my solaris8 machine? Thank you ... 9 Aug 2010 05:45
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12