First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Web console application for SVM?
Just as a curiosity, is there a web console application for managing SVM? Solaris 10 obviously doesn't come with one, or if it does, it isn't registered by default (although the ZFS one is...) I do everything from the command line, but it occurs to me that a webpage I could show/print for the DBAs would be useful... 13 Jul 2010 09:47
dladm show-dev = "link unknow"
Hello, I'm issuing the command dladm show-dev, on this older box (4800), and the command doesn't seem to be able to read the qfe interfaces. With the hme interface it seems to work better since at least it shows me the speed and deplex setting, but nothing else. i.g; dladm show-dev hme0 link... 12 Jul 2010 12:55
cu?
Dear All I need to serially connect with another node with possible file transfer . So I issued the following on my solaris8 : #cu -s 9600 -l /dev/term/a But it is returning 'connect failed.No Devices Available' . Can you please let me know how can I accomplish this job? Thank you ... 13 Jul 2010 04:20
Global name space
Hi all, Can u pls let me know the differance between global name space and did name space in solaris cluster 3.1 Thank You, Regds, Freddy ... 9 Jul 2010 12:45
User permission
Hi All, Can anybody pls help me to create a user in solaris/hp-ux with the following conditions, with out using RBAC or SUDO . 1 .User cannot change his passwd 2. The passwd never expires Thank You, Regards, Freddy. ... 12 Jul 2010 16:16
M3000
Hi, Thinking of getting a M3000, how noise are they compared to Blade2500, U45? /michael ... 14 Jul 2010 02:16
instructor solution manual for The Chemistry Maths Book 2nd ED by Erich Steiner
I have solutions manuals to all problems and exercises in these textbooks. To get one in an electronic format contact me at: kalvinmanual(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know its title, author and edition. Please this service is NOT free. solutions manual to A Course in Game Theory by Osborne, Rubinstein solutions... 9 Jul 2010 09:25
JDS bekomes sluggish after a cople of weeks heave use
Hi, What causes the JDS to become so sluggish, specially when moving between virtual desktops after a couple of weeks heavy use? The tools running is Firefox, Thunderbird OpenOffice acrobat reader(alot) and emacs shells. Then I use remote X sessions aswell alot. I am running S10 u7 SunRay on AMD /mic... 9 Jul 2010 10:32
cron
I have a cronjob set up under ID: test123 thats starts (Microstrategy process) mstrctl -s IntelligenceServer gs > /home/test123/mstr.status Once the process runs in Cron its owned by root. I don't know why? If I login using the ID test123 and run the same process on the command line, the process is owned ... 8 Jul 2010 20:19
How to remove this ipf rule?
Hi, I use script to insert/remove ipf fules: echo "pass in quick on bnx0 proto tcp from any to 192.168.0.1/32 port = 80 flags S/FSRPAU keep state keep frags" | /usr/sbin/ipf -r -f - echo "pass in quick on bnx0 proto tcp from any to 192.168.0.1/32 port = 80 flags S/FSRPAU keep state keep frags" | /usr/sbin/ipf -f... 8 Jul 2010 20:19
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last