First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Solaris Administrator & Infrastructure Consultant for Toronto
Pls pass along that large toronto based marketing company seeks professional candidates for the two above noted vacancies. Shop is dynamic and young. Must have solaris 10 Will send job description to those that are intersted Thanks Lisa Orenbach 416 975-8281 ... 7 Jun 2010 11:53
NBA listing on Satellite
If there is any NBA match in the world being shown on satellite it will say so here. You can view whats being shown by league, tournament or by date. Also where it tells you which channel its on if you hover the cursor over it, it will tell you which satellite you need, what encryption, frequency, position etc... 6 Jun 2010 14:55
really heavy asvc_t
Following is a result of iostat -dnxc on my dev box running solaris 10 (sparc). Please note that i'm a DBA and have been deprived of a UNIX admin so if this is a RTFM question please do not hesitate to tell me. This is a system with a single database that's really not generating that much volume. cpu ... 8 Jun 2010 09:09
strccpy
Hi, I understand from the solaris man page that strccpy compress the c escape sequence from the source and copy the string to target. I wrote the following program to realize the same. But the output seams to be same. Please let me know in what way can I realize the output: $> gcc temp.c -o temp -lgen int ... 3 Jun 2010 04:34
Solaris 2.5 anyone?
Yes, I know this sounds odd in 2010, but I've got a piece of software I want to test with Solaris 2.5 and 2.5.1. Does anyone have any old images they'd be kind enough to share with me? CDs in the post (I'm in England, I'll send an SAE), somewhere I can grab the .iso, or I can give you an FTP server to upload to,... 5 Jun 2010 12:30
Hard disk image?
Dear All Can you please let me know how can I make an image from my Solaris8 server hard disk? Thank you ... 6 Jun 2010 04:00
Worth getting a support contract? (patches)
Our support contract recently lapsed so I started looking around and it sure seems Oracle is doing its best to destroy whats left of Solaris- OTOH I have quite a few Sun boxes that need patches on occasion. It looks like I have to get on the phone to some overseas sweatshop or get hooked into the Oracle spam mac... 12 Jun 2010 19:19
Solaris 10 Basic Install question
Hi I'm new to installing Solaris - currently trying to run it inside VirtualBox on a W7 host. When I've installed it straight to a machine (i.e. no VM) previously, it's installed fine - but I'm now getting a grub menu and I've no idea what to enter to get it to install. FWIW I'm getting it to run direct ... 1 Jun 2010 04:19
sprintf(3C) && UTF-8 in SunOS 5.9 / 5.10
Hello, We are porting some UTF-8 ready application from Linux to SunOS 5.9 and running in the following unclear problem. After a lot of digging I'm able to simplify the problem in the following snipp of C-code: #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <locale.h> main() { ... 4 Jun 2010 04:51
SRC/P hardware RAID controller drivers
Hi, I've got an E450 with an SRC/P raid controller. Unfortunatly, I don't have the drivers. Can anybody here help me out with this? I think it's the hwraid_2.0 or SUNWhwrd* package. thanks, Dennis -- Don't suffer from insanity... Enjoy every minute of it. ... 30 May 2010 05:45