From: jlbeen on

> I do have some subassemblies too though. I could be wrong but I think
> if I "show parts only" then I'm showing all parts, no subassemblies
> even thought there are subs that I want shown as subs. Know what I
> mean?- Hide quoted text -

Have you tried the check mark box under configuration properties that
says "Don't show child components in BOM when used as a sub-assebmly"

From: devlin on
On Apr 4, 2:03 pm, "jlb...(a)gmail.com" <jlb...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > I do have some subassemblies too though. I could be wrong but I think
> > if I "show parts only" then I'm showing all parts, no subassemblies
> > even thought there are subs that I want shown as subs. Know what I
> > mean?- Hide quoted text -

> Have you tried the check mark box under configuration properties that
> says "Don't show child components in BOM when used as a sub-assebmly"

When you turn that on and then select "show parts only" for the BOM it
hides the assembly in question altogether. It doesn't just leave it as
an assembly in the BOM and show all the other parts.

From: Ben Eadie on
Damn,

I was hoping this one was going to work.... Seemed to be the most logical.

Ben

From: MM on
Phil,

Amen to that.

I bought my daughter a Sorento for her first car. Looked at a dozen other
midsize SUV's in the process. The Sorento is built better and stronger than
any of em. It has a full unibody with a hardened passenger area "ON TOP" of
a full ladder frame. It's built like a freakin tank. Great warranty, and not
a single problem in 45,000 miles.

Mark

From: TOP on
The beefy frame is what attracted me to KIA.

TOP

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prev: swApp Events and C#