From: Frank ess on

Ray Fischer wrote:
> Frank ess <frank(a)fshe2fs.com> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:

>>> Since when is one person supposed to be responsible for the
>>> actions of others?
>>
>> That's not what he said.
>
> Yes it is.
>
>> Get a grip.
>
> Learn to read.

You're wrong, Ray, and you're likely too smart not to know it. All
this foot-stomping and hand-waving can't hide that.

Ask your therapist to give you another session or two a week. It'll
pay off in the long run.

--
Frank ess

From: Jerry Stuckle on
sobriquet wrote:
> On 19 okt, 01:36, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck...(a)attglobal.net> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:
>>> You're trying to argue both sides.
>> Not at all. My argument is consistent.
>
> Your argument is absurd.
> Tell me how long a bitstring has to be before we allow people to claim
> ownership or accuse people of theft
> who happen to reproduce or distribute it?
>
> 111010101101010111010001010001011011010101011101001
>
> Copyright is proof that there are no limits to human stupidity.

Copyright is protection of creative works.

>>> Simplistic nonsense.
>> Nope. Don't break the law and you have no problems.
>
> Nonsense. The government is merely the dominant crime syndicate.

ROFLMAO. You'd rather have anarchy? Where anyone can do anything they
want at any time?

I want your house and car. I think I'll just take them. And there
wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about it.

Oh, and maybe I want your wife, too.

>>> You copied my words without asking permission. You violated copyright.
>>> You owe me $1000.
>> Nope. Your post is public domain.
>>
>> Or, if you want to argue that - you copied my words. You owe me $1,000,000.
>
> Justice is available for those for those who have the cash to exploit
> the justice system to their advantage.

Justice is available for those who have a case. The fact you think you
need a lot of money to pursue a case shows how little you know.

> People who advocate the notion of intellectual property are
> professional criminals who belong in jail.
> The full potential of information technology can only be exploited if
> intellectual property is exposed for the myth it really is.

Sure. So I can take anything you created and do whatever I want with
it. Please email me everything you've ever done to the address in my sig.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
From: Ray Fischer on
Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex(a)attglobal.net> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex(a)attglobal.net> wrote:

>>> That is justice.
>>
>> In what bizarro world is that?
>
>U.S. Copyright law.

You're a stupid liar. Copyright LAW says nothing about justice.
It describes law.

>> Tell us: Do you also insist that having ones hands chopped off for
>> stealing is also justice?
>
>Completely unrelated.

Run away, rightard.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex(a)attglobal.net> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex(a)attglobal.net> wrote:
>>> They're not. But it is meant to discourage ALL copyright violations.
>>
>> You're trying to argue both sides.
>
>Not at all. My argument is consistent.

No, it isn't. You say it's okay to use unreasonable punishment to
deter others. That's punishing one person for the acts of others.

>>> If you don't violate a copyright, then you have no problems.
>>
>> Simplistic nonsense.
>
>Nope.

Mindless idiocy.

> Don't break the law and you have no problems.

You're a lawbreaker. Why aren't you punished?

>>> You can be honest and pay a small price, or attempt to be dishonest and
>>
>> You copied my words without asking permission. You violated copyright.
>>
>> You owe me $1000.
>
>Nope.

Hypocrite.

> Your post is public domain.

Just like Getty's photos.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
Frank ess <frank(a)fshe2fs.com> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> Frank ess <frank(a)fshe2fs.com> wrote:

>>> That's not what he said.
>>
>> Yes it is.
>>
>>> Get a grip.
>>
>> Learn to read.
>
>You're wrong, Ray,

You'll need something better than just your childish insistence.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net