First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
iPad versus Squeezebox
How might I go about controlling and playing Squeezebox audio on the iPad? iPeng will allow control but won't play the music through the iPad's speakers. I'm fine if the setup is fiddly, but I'd really rather it was as simple in use as the Squeezebox Remote. And background audio would be nice, too. -z- ... 22 Jun 2010 08:16
iOS4 for iPad?
Does anyone know when iPad users get their upgrade? Cheers, -- James Dore New College IT Officer james.dore(a)new / it-support(a)new ... 22 Jun 2010 19:22
iPhone OS4 update problems
Anyone else having problems? It did the OS update OK, then on the restore it failed part way with an "error -34". Now it claims my iPhone "is synced with another iTunes library" and do I want to erase my iPhone and resync. Any ideas? ... 22 Jun 2010 17:10
Bollocks ancestry (was: Bootstrap ancestry)
Richard Tobin <richard(a)cogsci.ed.ac.uk> wrote: `In psychology, bicameralism is a hypothesis which argues that the human brain once assumed a state known as a bicameral mind in which cognitive functions are divided between one part of the brain which appears to be "speaking", and a second part which li... 22 Jun 2010 03:56
iPod Touch can't restore error 20 [FIXED]
On 2010-06-21 23:29:14 +0100, Sn!pe said: Jaimie Vandenbergh <jaimie(a)sometimes.sessile.org> wrote: It might have been finally getting into DFU mode, which is distinct from restore mode (the screen is blank and it's lower level). It's also a royal pain to get to intentionally. Following along w... 22 Jun 2010 08:16
Accessibility note - voiceOver with iOS 4 behaves oddly within certain applications
VoiceOver acts rather strangely with certain applications. For instance, the Guardian app used to read the headlines perfectly fine but now the columns are being read in the wrong order for the headline title. The same applies to blog postings, the summary is often speaking before the article. As in: File... 21 Jun 2010 18:04
iPhone/Cydia update *caution*!
Just looked on Cydia & there were 3 or 4 "essential upgrades" (including Cydia itself). Hit "Install" & now it's been updating/reloading itself for 15 minutes. Something is very wrong. Several other mentions on Twitter etc show it's not just me. Use caution! Mark ... 21 Jun 2010 15:49
iBooks 1.1 for iPad available
Supports PDFs now, and looks to be pretty good. I think GoodReader just got some serious competition. Jim -- "Microsoft admitted its Vista operating system was a 'less good product' in what IT experts have described as the most ambitious understatement since the captain of the Titanic reported some slightly d... 21 Jun 2010 16:56
iphone 4
downloading via iTunes this very minute... ... 21 Jun 2010 19:11
Micro-SIM cards for iPhone 4
Mike Edwards wrote Oh, they are mailing them out then? From what they said on the website I thought they'd given up. MST I had a new O2 SIM card capable of being used as a micro SIM through the post just because I had expressed an interest in the iPad. They said they were mailing them to... 23 Jun 2010 11:44