First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
outliners
Woody <usenet(a)alienrat.co.uk> wrote: Or similar. I want some kind of an outliner for the iPad, or maybe a working mind map thing. Currently this is for a website I am putting together in a hurry, so I can list and check off what is left to do. There are hundreds of them out there, but no way... 2 Jul 2010 13:33
Le Tour iPhone/iPod applications
Can anyone comment on some of the Tour applications listed in the Itunes store? There's an 'Official' - and rather expensive - �5.99 app with poor reviews; is there something better to be recommended? Daniele ... 2 Jul 2010 12:25
Current rows etc
Hugh Browton wrote: On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:03:51 +0100, Bella Jones wrote (in article<1jkx8o9.tm8snu1fjz7e1N%me9(a)privacy.net>): Dear good people of ucsm I'm not a big poster here any more, but I do pop in. For months now it's been wall to wall pointless self-referential rows with Rowland. ... 5 Jul 2010 16:40
MacBook Pro replacement battery
My MacBook Pro (Santa Rosa chipset, model MacBookPro2,2) needs a new battery, again. I bought a supposedly new one off eBay a while back and have never been happy with its performance (despite CoconutBattery implying that it was new) and suspect that I may have been 'had' in some way. It was much cheaper than mos... 3 Jul 2010 20:05
Apple Store Down...
Just gone offline????????? -- Mike Peace and Happiness is a State of Mind.... ... 2 Jul 2010 02:36
Blackberry multitasking
I was talking to a friend about the technical details of Apple's "multitasking", including how it paused the application's run loop and saved the state to store when switching away in order to conserve battery life. He replied that his Blackberry already did that. Some applications (like GPS) continued to run ... 2 Jul 2010 10:12
Colour laser printer
As subject really, I want a good value, colour laser printer. Has to be both Mac and Windows compatible, USB connection as I will be using it off the back of the TimeCapsule. I wont get a LOT of use, but the use it does have needs to be able to do quality prints. I dont want the cart replacment to exceed t... 1 Jul 2010 12:14
Easiest jailbreak for iphone 3G ?
I have a 3G 8GB iPhone that is now out of warranty. It is running v3.1.3. I haven't updated to 4.0 yet given the many problems that 3G users have reported. I simply want to change the background wallpaper behind the icons from 'black" to one of my photos. I waited for OS4 because I thought it would allow that -... 6 Jul 2010 07:53
Domain name infringements
Mike Edwards <mike.edwards(a)mjeonline.co.uk> wrote: I have heard that there are various domain registry processes I can pursue but wondered if anyone had any experience of them or whether there were any other avenues I could try bearing in mind that their financial resources far exceed mine. Yes, I h... 1 Jul 2010 06:41
Mail plugins...
Having said that I wasn't prepared to pay for the plugins for Mail, well, I might change my mind. Since my recent comments about Thunderbird, I decided to try out both Letterbox and MailHub. Now I've used them for a few days, I think they maybe becoming indispensible. Letterbox is mostly an aesthetics things, alt... 30 Jun 2010 04:21