First  |  Prev |
Pages: 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
Connecting iMac to wireless neatgear WGT624
Hi, I've recently purchased an Apple iMac and upgraded to broadband from dial-up at the same time. The modem supplied by the internet provider works fine, I am connected to it at the moment while I post this. So the ADSL line works fine. However when I plug the ethernet cable into the router I can't see it from my ... 18 Sep 2006 10:02
Xserve: fans speeds?
Anyone got an Xserve they can login to? What fan speeds have you got? I've got an incredibly noisy one, all fans bar PCI are on 12,000rpm. I can't get the bloody thing to shut up. Nothing showing up in top that's eating cycles... ... 7 Sep 2006 03:30
What's your Poison?
I've always had Apple users down as intelligent and slightly eccentric. All my experiences here confirm those suspicions :-) Got me thinking about what the preferred tipple would be for a crowd like that? I'll start the ball rolling. Mine's Gin... -- Gareth Slee ... 30 Aug 2006 14:29
pipUnixDomain
Every time I start this G5 there is a "Recovered files" folder in the Trash. This contains one or more 4KB TempRes documents and a 0KB Unix Executable File named "pipUnixDomain". I erase them but they keep reappearing. I have a suspicion that the TempRes documents are something to do with launching OS9, but ha... 19 Aug 2006 05:17
Acquisition won't connect
Acquisition has decided not to connect to the Gnutella network. Anyone suggest a reason? The port is open, and I haven't changed any settings. Is this another ntl: problem? Martin S Taylor ... 17 Aug 2006 15:30
What's happened to IPSecuritas?
Hi, I'm trying to get to the home of IPSecuritas (GUI front-end for IPSec stuff), but http://www.lobotomo.com/ seems to be down? Even DNS doesn't know about it??? Anyone know where I can get the latest copy from? (I actually have 2.1 - is that the latest??) Or are there any alternatives? -- Regards, St... 5 Aug 2006 10:17
What does EEventManager do?
EEventManager has quit unexpectedly on me on a couple of occasions recently. The latest occurrence as I inserted a data CD ROM into the drive. What does EEventManager do exactly, and is there anything I should do like deleting the EEventManager prefs file (I'm sure there isn't one but something along those lines... 21 Dec 2005 12:02
avi movies.
hi i was wondering if someone could help me.. i've downloaded some episodes of lost from lime wire on avi format and was wondering if there is anyway of getting them onto my ipod? ... 5 Jan 2006 21:23
maps.google.com
I don't know exactly what Google Maps displays as its image, but I do know that whatever it is it doesn't seem possible to copy the image. What is it, and how does the browser display it? Can Explorer for Windows copy it, by any chance? Daniele ... 13 Oct 2005 15:09
Open a .qtch file
Is there any easy way of opening a .qtch file (QuickTime cache file)? Daniele ... 19 Jul 2005 20:25