First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
Snow Leopard, Firefox 3.5.5 and Google Street View
Intel iMac running Snow Leopard and Firefox 3.5.5. When using Google Maps and Street View, the actual Image flashes On/Off as it is constantly reloading. The same works fine in Safari. Anyone have any help/Guidance to offer to fix this problem. -- Welsh Gas Remove usual to reply direct. ... 8 Nov 2009 11:52
Magsafe store confusion
The Apple store online seems to have two different models of 60W magsafe adaptor available: http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MC461B/A and: http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MA538B/B Thing is that one's a tenner cheaper than the other. Anyone know why, or what the difference is between them? I'm not s... 4 Nov 2009 11:58
Who broke the cheap memory pricing?
Tch. In May I bought a 2gig SODIMM for the new Mini - �21. Just now, two more identical ones for the new 13" MBP (shiny!) - �34 each. What happened? Did someone burn down a semiconducter factory, like back in the 90s? Plus, when the Mini comes with a 2gig stick and an empty slot, what possible excuse is ther... 7 Nov 2009 07:06
Streaming Radio 4
A month or so ago, I downloaded a small program from Radio 4 called r4.ram that enabled me to play R4 as when I wished. Now it no longer works, and I'm not able to find it on the BBC site. Can anyone advise. thanks, -- He spoke with a certain what-is-it in his voice, and I could see that, if not actually di... 3 Nov 2009 20:30
new to macs...a newsreader q..
ok windows convert for the time it takes for apple to start shipping it's quadcore mac..and wondering whats a good newsreader for the mac? in windows, windows mail/outlook express were more than adequate for my needs, and looking for something similar to run on a mac. i dont have any need whatsoever for binary... 7 Nov 2009 06:02
How do I make Excel add up in the way I would like?
I knock up the company invoices in Excel. I like doing it like this and don't want to use anything else. But one thing bugs me, a lot of the figures I use are the result of various addings, multiplications and divisions. Even a few subtractions. This means that even though they are displayed and printed with on... 3 Nov 2009 03:51
Works outing '09
Okay. We've discussed this a bit, and the general idea was it would be best to meet at the Apple Store in Regents Street. Should we meet up in the middle of the day? Go to a local restaurant, like a Japanese or an Oriental Fusion place? If we'd prefer, we can always shop, drop, and then in the evening to to ou... 14 Nov 2009 11:08
Newsreaders
I know this question is often asked but I'm posting again in case I've missed some newcomers. What decent Newsreaders are ther out there? I use MacSOUP and have done for years but it is getting very slow. I know others haven't noticed this but it often takes an age to download posts. I got a trial version of U... 5 Nov 2009 06:37
T I P S and T R I C K S are in L O V E with each other
New very interesting affair in a Tech Galaxy. For detail Visit http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com or <http:// www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com> ... 17 Oct 2009 05:20
SubmitDiagInfo
Little Snitch keeps finding SubmitDiagInfo wanting to contact port 443 https to radarsubmissions.apple.com, anyone know what this is or how to find out why it keeps happening? Pete H ... 14 Oct 2009 02:43