First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109
ZIP filer
On 2010-01-23 17:07:42 +0000, Fred Bambrough <fred@[127.0.0.1]> said: Is there a ZIP filer available for Mac OS? I mean an application that will allow one to browse and manipulate files within a ZIP file, rather than just create or extract. Like a .dmg image. I'm aware of Stuffit but wondered if there... 24 Jan 2010 16:58
Book cataloguing software
I've asked this before, but it was some years ago: what is the best software with which to catalogue a library of books? I wasted a lot of time once with Delicious Library, and I'm not inclined to spend more money finding out whether version 2 is any better. I have a barcode scanner with Bluetooth interface, s... 24 Jan 2010 16:58
Any free flight sims for OS9?
As per subject - are there any freely downloadable flight sims for Mac OS 9? Jim -- "Microsoft admitted its Vista operating system was a 'less good product' in what IT experts have described as the most ambitious understatement since the captain of the Titanic reported some slightly damp tablecloths." http://... 23 Jan 2010 10:57
Anyone using Garagebuy? How do I sync watchred items?
I've forgotten this and can't see how to do it: I have a watched item in My Ebay, I've launched Garagebuy for the first time in ages and I can't see that item anywhere in it. I've downloaded the latest ebay data and updated to the latest version of GarageBuy but no joy. Can't see anything obvious on the FAQ ei... 23 Jan 2010 05:31
iWork for iPhone?
Will there be a version anytime soon? In the mean time what's the best equivalent application for iphone? ... 23 Jan 2010 10:57
I'm pissed off with James Jolley's libels and viciousness
James Jolley is libelling me in this newsgroup. He's got people to think that I don't want him to carry on posting what he likes to inform people about. I don't know why he did that. Why make all these vicious false allegations about me? Why make up all these lies about me? Why barrage me with vicious i... 25 Jan 2010 06:09
General question - is accessibility information valued here?
Hi, I'm sending this because of the spat in the other thread regarding macsoup's accessibility. Yes, "he" derailed the thread again, but more importantly i'm actually frightened to use the words blind, visually impaired, etc, in case I am excluding other disability groups. In short, i've got no confidence to... 25 Jan 2010 18:31
Aplgies for errors and confusion was Re: newcomer
Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote: Rowland McDonnell <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote: I can see no `fn' key on either of my two flat keyboards - one small, one large. Are these Apple keyboards? I don't know - one of them came in the same box that Apple delivered the r... 2 Feb 2010 17:19
newcomer
I have bought an imac after 20 years with pcs. I like it very much, and did some research on borrowed machines beforehand. I have and may continue to have some very basic questions. For example, i don't understand what to do with no delete key on the keyboard. Is this the place to ask such questions? Apolo... 26 Jan 2010 08:44
Matias Tactile Pro 3.0 now shipping
I know there are one or two fans here of 'super clicky' Matias Tactile Pro keyboards. Apparently the 3.0 models ate now shipping. Here a review of the new model. http://j.mp/86i14O According to Matias there are no UK distributors but they can be ordered from the Netherlands I believe. -- Cheers, Steve Th... 22 Jan 2010 17:29