First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
Ultramax fan replacement - getting rid of the hard-covers?
I have an Ultramax 1Gig drive which is going fine, but ridiculously loudly. Warranty has now expired so I'm looking at putting in an alternative fan - having unscrewed everything and looked inside this might prove harder than I'd hoped. The problem is this: <http://eruvia.org/imagedump/ultramax-screwcovers-20... 12 Dec 2009 08:05
Time Machine system restore problem - help please
I managed to screw up one of my machines last night with font problems - so I ran Time Machine overnight to do a complete system restore. It all seemed to work - but it won't boot - just get the Apple symbol and the spinning cog at startup. I don't really want to do a a piecemeal restore of the system as it wil... 11 Dec 2009 19:12
Trouble loading page
www.btopenzone.com Cannot open in either Safari or Firefox on my macBook. This is the path that cannot be opened according to the activity window http://www.btopenzone.com/CSS/print.css ... 11 Dec 2009 16:57
Text in an isosceles triangle?
Can anyone point me to an application, preferably free, that makes it easy to create plain text to take up all the space in an upright isosceles triangle? OS 10.4.11, MS Office 2004. We had a rush of blood to the head and chose triangular Christmas cards! It seems that MS Office has been useless for that sort ... 16 Dec 2009 21:21
iChat, one man's meat ...
Hi All, Following on from the recent Skype thread I had the opportunity to try iChat. First point. I actually had to quickly download and install IAM for Mac first to re-establish contact with my test chatee (I had been talking to them on IAM for Win before rebooting). I had to go into IAM as I couldn't see ... 10 Dec 2009 05:46
iFartaholic Amazing iPhone app Read this
This is a review about the iphone app i like most. iFartaholic is one of the best fart apps. it is loaded with a fart game. I played that. It is real fun and i am amased to see a game which is made out of fart sounds. It is thrilling it stands out in the crowd. It also gives lot of laugher among my friends. TYou ... 7 Dec 2009 06:19
apple '' one to one'' is a rip-off???
Finally migrated to a quad core imac this week and well worth the wait. at the apple store, i was also sold ( quiet beautifully, i might add) something called a ' one to one' service. I was told that for �89 per year I can have as many individual 'coaching' sessions as I need to make a smooth migration from win... 15 Dec 2009 15:37
How to track unexpected network activity?
With no apps open, I'm still geting a small trickle of network activity (as viewed by iStat Menus). This isn't normal. How can I find out what's causing this? The only new software recently has been Transmission, which isn't running. netstat -p tcp isn't showing anything I'd personally get concerned by, but fo... 8 Dec 2009 02:09
sneakemail no longer free :(
The good news, sneakemail has gone to v3.0: <https://sneakemail.com> The bad news, sneakemail is no longer free: <https://sneakemail.com/announce> Existing free account holders have been switched to a 1 month free trial, which expires on 28 December, thereafter it will cost $2/month. ... 2 Dec 2009 08:44
Recover deleted files?
Any recommendations for a good recovery application to retrieve accidentally deleted files from an otherwise healthy disk? What's the most successful tool? Free or commercial doesn't matter. -- Martin ... 3 Dec 2009 14:52