From: Gareth Slee on
I've always had Apple users down as intelligent and slightly eccentric.
All my experiences here confirm those suspicions :-)

Got me thinking about what the preferred tipple would be for a crowd
like that?
I'll start the ball rolling.

Mine's Gin...

--
Gareth Slee
From: Jim on
Gareth Slee <gax.slee(a)ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I've always had Apple users down as intelligent and slightly eccentric.
> All my experiences here confirm those suspicions :-)
>
> Got me thinking about what the preferred tipple would be for a crowd
> like that?
> I'll start the ball rolling.
>
> Mine's Gin...

Whisky.

<http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk/w2.jpg>
<http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk/w3.jpg>
<http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk/w4.jpg>
<http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk/w5.jpg>

Jim
--
Find me at : http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk
AIM/iChatAV: JCAndrew2
From: Gareth Slee on
Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:

> Gareth Slee <gax.slee(a)ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> > I've always had Apple users down as intelligent and slightly eccentric.
> > All my experiences here confirm those suspicions :-)
> >
> > Got me thinking about what the preferred tipple would be for a crowd
> > like that?
> > I'll start the ball rolling.
> >
> > Mine's Gin...
>
> Whisky.
>
> <http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk/w2.jpg>
> <http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk/w3.jpg>
> <http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk/w4.jpg>
> <http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk/w5.jpg>
>
> Jim

Ah Whisky. I remember buying a 15 year old bottle of Laphroig in a small
off-license in Glasgow railway station.
Couldn't find it anywhere else. Don't like the stuff myself but the wife
was *very* happy.

--
Gareth Slee
From: Hugh Browton on
On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 16:24:34 +0100, Gareth Slee wrote
(in article <1hkbrvo.1b81dtl1bz6bt0N%gax.slee(a)ntlworld.com>):

> I've always had Apple users down as intelligent and slightly eccentric.
> All my experiences here confirm those suspicions :-)
>
> Got me thinking about what the preferred tipple would be for a crowd
> like that?
> I'll start the ball rolling.
>
> Mine's Gin...

Darjeeling tea, loose leaf, from Cornwall (no, really).

--
regards
hugh

You never can truly tell when you have run out of invisible ink.

From: Elliott Roper on
In article <1hkbsee.grkib1q4i063N%jim(a)magrathea.plus.com>, Jim
<jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:

> Gareth Slee <gax.slee(a)ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> > I've always had Apple users down as intelligent and slightly eccentric.
> > All my experiences here confirm those suspicions :-)
> >
> > Got me thinking about what the preferred tipple would be for a crowd
> > like that?
> > I'll start the ball rolling.
> >
> > Mine's Gin...
>
> Whisky.

Bord^h^h^h^h Anything!!
You only have to check the posts I send just after dinner.

--
To de-mung my e-mail address:- fsnospam$elliott$$
PGP Fingerprint: 1A96 3CF7 637F 896B C810 E199 7E5C A9E4 8E59 E248
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: pipUnixDomain
Next: Xserve: fans speeds?