First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
iPod Touch and iOS4
There is an upgrade available for my iPod Touch to download and install iOS4, has anyone else here taken the "upgrade" ? My iPodTouch is working fine as it is and I'm unsure as to what the benefits are supposed to be with this upgrade. Does anyone have links or information about the upgrade ? TIA. ... 28 Jun 2010 08:25
High speed mobile broadband?
OK, just how fast can it get these days? Given that I'm going (in a couple of years) to be moving to a country where copper wire internet is rare outside the major cities and others have to use a wireless system funnelled to thir pooters. -- BMW K1100LT Ducati 750SS Honda CB400F Triumph Street Triple S... 2 Jul 2010 20:10
Why Americans are fat was Re: UK AEnglish Dictionary
Chris Ridd <chrisridd(a)mac.com> wrote: Howard said: Howard <Howard.not(a)home.com> wrote: I tried to change from the US dictionary in the Dictionary app but there is none in my list. Only US dictionaries. Also in the System Prefs there is only one English language listed. ... 23 Jun 2010 20:37
Cutting off internet access on a timer?
zoara <me18(a)privacy.net> wrote: Are there any that do it the other way around? So you get full access for half an hour then your access is restricted to time-wasting domains for a while? Did you mean that, or did you mean "... your access to time-wasting domains is restricted for a while"? Daniele ... 28 Jun 2010 12:51
Memory Upgrade Mac Mini
Just purchased a early Intel core solo model cheaply on ebay, it only has 512mb of memory. Now I only really want it for email and web browsing and maybe the odd letter or two. It is running Leopard. I can get 2gb of ram from Crucial for �44 but how difficult is it to actually open the mini. I've seen the tutori... 26 Jun 2010 04:23
Tesco announce iPhone 4 Tariffs
Pretty damn competitive (low end/12 months: iPhone4 16GB = �350, �20 p/m, 1GB data, unlimited texts, 250 minutes). <http://bit.ly/ceqPrc> Mark ... 23 Jun 2010 16:12
My possibly-unlocked o2 payg iPhone - unlocked!
To follow up a conversation in April or so: I paid O2 to unlock my PAYG 3GS running 3.1.3 back then, but I never got the "You're unlocked" message in iTunes and had to continue using ultrasn0w to unlock and use my Voda sim. Which concerned me a little. But good news for me - I just updated to iOS4 and iTunes acti... 23 Jun 2010 15:05
Itunes Library organization, please help
Hello, I've got many mp3 tracks that belong both to the album and to a compilation. Since with this organization I have many duplicates, is there a way to associate a single mp3 tracks to multiple album ? (or one album and one compilation) Thank you -- Jex ... 26 Jun 2010 20:40
RFI: iPhone original price
Dear All � What sort of price might I reasonably ask for an unlocked original 8GByte iPhone. I have two for sale. Price for people "out there" as I have to a) make a living; and b) be ready to offer support if it goes wrong. TIA -- regards hugh hugh at clarity point uk point co (by the sea) (using H... 24 Jun 2010 11:51
Has iOS 4 removed support for Ad-hoc Wi-fi networks?
Prior to upgrading to iOS4 my iPod Touch was able to connect to the Internet via my Nokia N95 using Joikuspot Premium. This sets the N95 to act as a Wifi hotspot, but due to some feature of Symbian it is only able to create Ad-hoc computer to computer wifi networks. After updating the iPod to iOS4, the iPod will ... 28 Jun 2010 06:15