From: Leythos on
In article <Xns98B1CC738F513HHI2948AJD832(a)69.28.186.121>,
spamfilterineffect.see.sig(a)nowhere.com says...
> If you really do write real applications and
> don't just steal scripts from people, what does the code below do?
>
> mov ax,5301
> xor bx,bx
> int 15
> mov ax,530e
> mov cx,0102
> int 15
> mov ax,5307
> mov bl,01
> mov cx,0003
> int 15

You've got to be kidding - he won't know.

*** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/mpv.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtcpcb.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/cracks.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/Loutheasshole.htm
All while spamming his company website at: http://www.seedsv.com
From: Nick Skrepetos on

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Don't give me credit It was not me. I don't steal. I suggest you try to find
> who did it and let me know because it has happened to me before. Start with
> how you found out. I think it's Nick because some of the things that were
> done to one of my programs was very slick. Password it and put traps in it.
> It will make it somewhat easier to track.Now you know how I feel.
>
> --

PCButts - you better be careful about accusing me of anything. You are
smarter than to rip me off, or rip my products off because you know I
will have you in court faster than you can blink. I put out a challenge
to you regarding technical knowledge, etc. and you declined - so leave
me out of your rants and comments.

Thanks!

From: pcbutts1 on
Look I'm not going to sit here and argue assembly language with you or
anybody. It won't do any good your mind is already made up. You are starting
to sound like Nick. If you want to argue with someone then argue with
Leythos the stalker he claims to be a programmer he probably modified your
code. It was not me. Ask leythos the stalker what happened to his Newsfeed
account.

From: pcbutts1 on
I believe you did steal it you and Leythos the stalker. You probably did it
and planted it somewhere to make it look like I did it. Sent Dustin a bogus
email or something. You can threaten me all you want Nick but until I do
something illegal there is nothing you or your attorney can do about it.
This link is still valid Nick.
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/SUPERAntiSpyware.exe

From: Dustin Cook on
Leythos <void(a)nowhere.lan> wrote in news:MPG.200b6f44227a70d8989680(a)news-
server.columbus.rr.com:

> In article <Xns98B1CC738F513HHI2948AJD832(a)69.28.186.121>,
> spamfilterineffect.see.sig(a)nowhere.com says...
>> If you really do write real applications and
>> don't just steal scripts from people, what does the code below do?
>>
>> mov ax,5301
>> xor bx,bx
>> int 15
>> mov ax,530e
>> mov cx,0102
>> int 15
>> mov ax,5307
>> mov bl,01
>> mov cx,0003
>> int 15
>>

> You've got to be kidding - he won't know.

You know, I somewhat expected him to cheat and just look it up. It's not
quiet that easy tho, as those instructions do one simple task.. but they
have to be done in that order. :)

It's by no means difficult code nor is it hard to understand for anyone
who actually does program; even if assembler isn't your forte; you could,
as I said look it up and be able to determine what it's doing.