From: pcbutts1 on
Not true. My program is updated daily that's why it is so large. I have also
added wildcards and the read only attributes are removed before deletion.

The list grows. Leythos the stalker,David H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka
What's in a Name?,Fitz,
Rhonda Lea Kirk,Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell

From: Dustin Cook on

> There are over 30 thousand lines of code in

You must have made several additions since I've seen it...

From: pcbutts1 on
Also you are forgetting that Spyerase is just a tool that targets a certain
type of Malware only not the whole shebang. That's why it works better for
that type of spyware.

From: Dustin Cook on
"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)fuckleythosthestalker.com> wrote in news:PvadndU5vsVi-
xrYnZ2dnUVZ_sGqnZ2d(a)giganews.com:

Wildcards? PCButts, you could put innocent files at risk doing this. You
don't have any real way of knowing if the file your deleting is actually
malware doing it the way you are.

From: pcbutts1 on
Yes I do. The Zlob variants that Spyerase targets only generates a certain
pattern of various file names and only in certain directories. After adding
all those file new names it is very easy to see the pattern. It is the very
basics of how the signature detections work except it is more direct. It
removes the files from the folders and the registry. There are a lot it
removes that others miss including SAS. As much as I don't like Nick I still
send him samples that I find that SAS misses.