From: Dustin Cook on
"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in

> He doesn't have a copyright on the name. That little icon on his
> website is a fraud. I'm sorry you believe him.

The name would be a trademark. The copyright is on the software.. And he
has a right to enforce it's distribution as he sees fit.

--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool -V2.0
From: Dustin Cook on

> You fu*ked it up and are too ashamed to admit it.

*yawn*. The only person who should be ashamed would be you, mr code thief.
Your truely a pathetic individual. You have no ethics, no morals.. no
concept of decency.

From: Leythos on
In article <DoSdnaHC2dCYjD7YnZ2dnUVZ_uiknZ2d(a)giganews.com>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
> H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell

Speaking of F'd up, just look at what you put on your public website:

*** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm ,