From: Chaz P. Klinder on
Nick Skrepetos wrote:

> You just clearly showed you have no clue how security permissions work
> in Vista, and most likley in XP. Anytime you wanna have a little "tech
> off" to see who actually know's their stuff, just say the word and I
> will be happy to fly you to Oregon or I will fly to you and we can
> video it so no one can look stuff up on the web or reference materials
> and let's see who really knows what they are talking about. Just let me
> know! That way people can see who really knows their stuff! Sound good?

C'mon Nick you know this pussey home-boy won' leave 3424 Topgun St. in
Rosamond CA to come to you and he certainly won't have you come to see
"him". If this happened it'll prove that he is Chris Butts and that he
has lied. It'll prove that he's a man not a woman proving another lie.
Basically he'll never agree because such an arrangement would unravel
all his lies and thus he could *NEVER* agree to this.

Additionally we all know would would win. You, Nick. Butt's wouldn't
be able to lie, cheat and steal to win that contest so again he'd never
agree to it.

From: pcbutts1 on
The troll thinks he just gave you my name and address. Come on out here and
see me Nick. Don't forget to bring your camera. Hell for that matter anyone
can come by to prove me right.

From: Nick Skrepetos on

pcbutts1 wrote:
> The troll thinks he just gave you my name and address. Come on out here and
> see me Nick. Don't forget to bring your camera. Hell for that matter anyone
> can come by to prove me right.
>
> --

Send me your address (personally) and I will make the flight
arrangements. I will have someone verify the address before I leave
Oregon so that I don't waste my time. The person I have check it out
will call me from your residence/office, etc. and I will have you
verify some key information that only you would know. You can also put
up your credit card as a desposit so if you do a no show and I waste my
time and money flying down, I can bill your card. I will have my
attorney draft up legally binding agreement so I can cover my expenses
and time lost should you play any games, etc. I will have my person
bring it to you to sign in front of a notary in your town. I'll cover
the notary expenses of course.

Maybe we can each code up some spyware removal code right there on the
spot, that might be interesting! And yes, I will bring my video camera.

This is all actually pretty funny - since we all know how this will
turn out!

From: Andy Walker on
Nick Skrepetos wrote:

>pcbutts1 wrote:
>> The troll thinks he just gave you my name and address. Come on out here and
>> see me Nick. Don't forget to bring your camera. Hell for that matter anyone
>> can come by to prove me right.
>>
>> --
>>

>Send me your address (personally) and I will make the flight
>arrangements. I will have someone verify the address before I leave
>Oregon so that I don't waste my time. The person I have check it out
>will call me from your residence/office, etc. and I will have you
>verify some key information that only you would know. You can also put
>up your credit card as a desposit so if you do a no show and I waste my
>time and money flying down, I can bill your card. I will have my
>attorney draft up legally binding agreement so I can cover my expenses
>and time lost should you play any games, etc. I will have my person
>bring it to you to sign in front of a notary in your town. I'll cover
>the notary expenses of course.

Now THAT is a fair way to settle the matter. Kudos to you Nick!

>Maybe we can each code up some spyware removal code right there on the
>spot, that might be interesting! And yes, I will bring my video camera.
>
>This is all actually pretty funny - since we all know how this will
>turn out!

Hahaha... pcbutts doesn't have a credit card?
From: Leythos on
In article <TqadnWSQaMxwvgLYnZ2dnUVZ_qisnZ2d(a)giganews.com>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
> H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell

As long as you keep posting my name in your messages I am forced to
reply with public content that you've provided showing your ethics.

*** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
website ***

From: pcbutts1
Date: Sat, Jul 15 2006 10:14 pm
Email: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)seedsv.com>
Groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

You mean these websites?
http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm

Wait until you see my new one featuring the one and only Fake MVP Noel
Paton. I will probably add it to this one
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/mpv.htm

Lets not forget this one put up after the MVPs thought they were special
and emailed them. They even analyzed the email thinking it was fake.
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtcpcb.htm .

All four of the trolls went crazy with complaints with this one
especially the Stalker Leythos http://www.pcbutts1.com/cracks.htm lets
not forget this one http://www.pcbutts1.com/Loutheasshole.htm .

- -
The best live web video on the internet