From: Dustin Cook on
"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in

> I believe you did steal it you and Leythos the stalker. You probably
> did it and planted it somewhere to make it look like I did it. Sent
> Dustin a bogus email or something.

Highly doubtful.

> You can threaten me all you want
> Nick but until I do something illegal there is nothing you or your
> attorney can do about it. This link is still valid Nick.
> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/SUPERAntiSpyware.exe

And yet, Nick has asked that you not host his program; as he can't
guarantee the file you have is the same as the one he has for download.

You willingly violate an authors request; accuse him of things everyone
knows isn't true, and then expect anyone to take you seriously?

You know pcbutts, I did some dirty things several years ago, but one thing
I never did was steal code and claim it as my own! You are as bad as
pondscum.

--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool -V2.0
From: Nick Skrepetos on

pcbutts1 wrote:
> I believe you did steal it you and Leythos the stalker. You probably did it
> and planted it somewhere to make it look like I did it. Sent Dustin a bogus
> email or something. You can threaten me all you want Nick but until I do
> something illegal there is nothing you or your attorney can do about it.
> This link is still valid Nick.
> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/SUPERAntiSpyware.exe

You are misleading people thinking they can download from your link.
That is costing me business, which equals money - that is the basis of
a lawsuit.

I am sure lots of people here have tried to download SUPERAntiSpyware
here with the intetion to possibly purchase and then did not do so
because the link you provided was invalid.

In fact, those of you that are willing to sign a written statement to
that fact, please contact me directly.

From: Default User on
On 7 Jan 2007 20:46:45 -0800, "Nick Skrepetos" <nskrepetos(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:

>pcbutts1 wrote:
>> I believe you did steal it you and Leythos the stalker. You probably did it
>> and planted it somewhere to make it look like I did it. Sent Dustin a bogus
>> email or something. You can threaten me all you want Nick but until I do
>> something illegal there is nothing you or your attorney can do about it.
>> This link is still valid Nick.
>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
>>

>You are misleading people thinking they can download from your link.
>That is costing me business, which equals money - that is the basis of
>a lawsuit.
>
>I am sure lots of people here have tried to download SUPERAntiSpyware
>here with the intetion to possibly purchase and then did not do so
>because the link you provided was invalid.
>
>In fact, those of you that are willing to sign a written statement to
>that fact, please contact me directly.

Not only that, but he is using your copyright on the name SUPERAntiSpyware
on his site, which could give you the right to confiscate his domain. It's
no different than confiscating the domain of a Phish perpetrator, and in
this case I'd say any reasonable person would believe he is usurping your
good name for illegal purposes.
From: Nick Skrepetos on

Default User wrote:
> On 7 Jan 2007 20:46:45 -0800, "Nick Skrepetos" <nskrepetos(a)yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >pcbutts1 wrote:
> >> I believe you did steal it you and Leythos the stalker. You probably did it
> >> and planted it somewhere to make it look like I did it. Sent Dustin a bogus
> >> email or something. You can threaten me all you want Nick but until I do
> >> something illegal there is nothing you or your attorney can do about it.
> >> This link is still valid Nick.
> >> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
> >>

> >You are misleading people thinking they can download from your link.
> >That is costing me business, which equals money - that is the basis of
> >a lawsuit.
> >
> >I am sure lots of people here have tried to download SUPERAntiSpyware
> >here with the intetion to possibly purchase and then did not do so
> >because the link you provided was invalid.
> >
> >In fact, those of you that are willing to sign a written statement to
> >that fact, please contact me directly.
>
> Not only that, but he is using your copyright on the name SUPERAntiSpyware
> on his site, which could give you the right to confiscate his domain. It's
> no different than confiscating the domain of a Phish perpetrator, and in
> this case I'd say any reasonable person would believe he is usurping your
> good name for illegal purposes.

My attorneys are looking into filing action that will impact PCButts
the most so he will understand he can't do this to people. He may hide
from everyone on the newsgroup, but under court order his hosting
company will be required to produce his contact information, etc.

From: pcbutts1 on
He doesn't have a copyright on the name. That little icon on his website is
a fraud. I'm sorry you believe him.