From: pcbutts1 on
Well we just started or Vista tests so far for the setup we found while
running the setup installer the "Run the program now" or "View the readme
file" etc... check boxes may be convenient for users, they present a
security problem on Vista. Any processes Setup spawns will inherit the same
privileges as Setup -- usually full administrative privileges. We will
either eliminate the [Run] entries, or add OnlyBelowVersion: 0,6 parameters
to prevent them from being displayed on Vista. During setup we can modify
permissions parameters for setting permissions on directories, files, and
registry keys respectively.

There is a program called SetACL. SetACL is a set of routines for managing
Windows permissions (ACLs) from the command line, from scripts and from
programs. These routines can be used from various container or interface
programs. Currently there exist a command line version to be used in batch
files or scripts and an ActiveX control which can be used from any
COM-enabled language (VB, WSH scripts, ...). SetACL works on all Windows NT
based operating systems from Windows 2000 onwards. The newer, the better. It
is open source.

From: Leythos on
In article <vfudndk7MaYvWgDYnZ2dnUVZ_tqnnZ2d(a)giganews.com>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
> H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell

As long as you ask me to reply, by posting my name in your messages,
I'll keep showing your own posts that show your ethics:

*** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
website ***

From: pcbutts1
Date: Sat, Jul 15 2006 10:14 pm
Email: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)seedsv.com>
Groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

You mean these websites?
http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm

Wait until you see my new one featuring the one and only Fake MVP Noel
Paton. I will probably add it to this one
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/mpv.htm

Lets not forget this one put up after the MVPs thought they were special
and emailed them. They even analyzed the email thinking it was fake.
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtcpcb.htm .

All four of the trolls went crazy with complaints with this one
especially the Stalker Leythos http://www.pcbutts1.com/cracks.htm lets
not forget this one http://www.pcbutts1.com/Loutheasshole.htm .

- -
The best live web video on the internet
http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm

spam999free(a)rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me
From: Nick Skrepetos on

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Well we just started or Vista tests so far for the setup we found while
> running the setup installer the "Run the program now" or "View the readme
> file" etc... check boxes may be convenient for users, they present a
> security problem on Vista. Any processes Setup spawns will inherit the same
> privileges as Setup -- usually full administrative privileges. We will
> either eliminate the [Run] entries, or add OnlyBelowVersion: 0,6 parameters
> to prevent them from being displayed on Vista. During setup we can modify
> permissions parameters for setting permissions on directories, files, and
> registry keys respectively.
>
> There is a program called SetACL. SetACL is a set of routines for managing
> Windows permissions (ACLs) from the command line, from scripts and from
> programs. These routines can be used from various container or interface
> programs. Currently there exist a command line version to be used in batch
> files or scripts and an ActiveX control which can be used from any
> COM-enabled language (VB, WSH scripts, ...). SetACL works on all Windows NT
> based operating systems from Windows 2000 onwards. The newer, the better. It
> is open source.

So you are going to change the permissions on folders, files and
registry keys and alter the way a user has their security set up?
Basically exposing their system to full infection? What about limited
accounts where admin access is not available?

From: pcbutts1 on
I thought you were smarter then that Nick. I was wrong. If the need comes
that permissions need to be changed then they will be changed and changed
back. Why would I leave their system vulnerable? And if they need to be
changed for deletion it will be the file only not the whole directory unless
that directory needs to be deleted. All that may be a mute point anyways
because spyerase should be run in safe mode and to log into safe mode you
need admin rights. Now lay off the bottle and stop trying to punch holes in
Spyerase.

From: Nick Skrepetos on

pcbutts1 wrote:
> I thought you were smarter then that Nick. I was wrong. If the need comes
> that permissions need to be changed then they will be changed and changed
> back. Why would I leave their system vulnerable? And if they need to be
> changed for deletion it will be the file only not the whole directory unless
> that directory needs to be deleted. All that may be a mute point anyways
> because spyerase should be run in safe mode and to log into safe mode you
> need admin rights. Now lay off the bottle and stop trying to punch holes in
> Spyerase.

You just clearly showed you have no clue how security permissions work
in Vista, and most likley in XP. Anytime you wanna have a little "tech
off" to see who actually know's their stuff, just say the word and I
will be happy to fly you to Oregon or I will fly to you and we can
video it so no one can look stuff up on the web or reference materials
and let's see who really knows what they are talking about. Just let me
know! That way people can see who really knows their stuff! Sound good?