First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Infected: Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.beaf
Kapersky on-line scanner finds 9 or 10 of these in the HP Recovery Wizard. Deleting them would probably render the recovery manager useless. I'd like to disinfect these. Also finds one file with: Infected: Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bdzz. Any Help appreciated. Thanks, Oreally ... 17 Mar 2010 06:51
George Orwell and ASCII's bum (was: On-line web browser vulnerability tester)
George Orwell wrote: What you should have asked is if you could stick your finger up ASCII's bum. What does ASCII have to do with this? Or are you saying that Dustin Cook = ASCII? ... 13 Mar 2010 09:43
System Calls
>[Perumal] Hi, Is there any way which I am tell whether an application is malicious or not by looking at the system calls made by the application? Thanks In Advance, Perumal [Marc Stan] If i've understood your question there exists a project called REMUS hosted on sourceforge; it monitors system c... 17 Mar 2010 22:17
ircbrute
I just destroyed a USB fob because I found IRCBUTE/Taquito on it. I am trying to find out if it got there from a browser (likeliest suspect) or from opening PDF files. Can it just get there by using the file system? I believe I got it by downloading two zip files (my own files) using a browser at a public libr... 14 Mar 2010 19:51
Came across this list of e-mail user accounts and passwo
They are all free E-mail addresses. There are a good reasons why they are called IDIOTMAIL accounts. They are easy to read. They are to steal. They are to hack. Put your Visa on one and find out the hard way. "Virus Guy" <Virus(a)Guy.com> wrote in message news:4B950983.472F099(a)Guy.com... While ... 10 Mar 2010 00:50
Reasons Why People Use Windows
In news:2akap5tcm4u8avgb62nhjpu8lb4du2c4b4(a)4ax.com, Bad Boy Charlie <Legba(a)hotmail.com> typed: If I dump Windows 7 (or Vista or XP) how do I replace Windows Media Center functionality (that my family truly enjoys) from within any Linux distro? Hmm? Huh? Well..c'mon!! There isn't anything remotely compa... 9 Mar 2010 22:37
Basura
"Virus Guy" gushed: We can't have people running around with a floppy, booting various NT-based windoze PC's in corporate, military or gov't settings and having direct file access now can we? What's that you ask? What about home and soho users? Who cares about them - they'll use what we give them ... 8 Mar 2010 16:23
Came across this list of e-mail user accounts and password hashes
While the content of the following web-page does not pertain to viruses or malware: http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Sep/att-212/pakbugs_users.txt I'm wondering if the information it contains was somehow obtained via the use of malware. Anyone care to discuss just where or how that information was obt... 8 Mar 2010 09:39
On-line web browser vulnerability tester
Anyone want to comment on the technical accuracy / execution of this website: http://bcheck.scanit.be/bcheck/ I'm looking for 2 answers: 1) are the tests designed and executed correctly to simulate the browser exploits being tested for? 2) what fraction of all possible (all known) drive-by exploits are r... 13 Mar 2010 05:21
INNOBATE AntiVirus Basic product update
INNOBATE Limited has released its latest product update for its On- Access, on-demand resident shield antivirus, INNOBATE® Antivirus Basic with improved user interface. INNOBATE® AntiVirus Basic provides On-Access, on-demand resident shield against virus, worms, Trojans, and malware. Also provides on- demand sc... 7 Mar 2010 21:46